Thursday 1 January 2015

2014 favorites

HI everyone, 
So today, since it is new years eve I thought I would share my favorite products of 2014. I am going to start off with beauty an I will post clothing and others later this week.
My favorite Eye products:
Sleek eye shadow palette in Au Natural - Great range of colours, very pigmented, Great for traveling.
Maybelline Colour tattoos - Perfect eye shadow base, range of colours, long lasting.
Maybelline, the colossal Go extreme volume, waterproof mascara - Adds length and volume, separation, great for everyday.
My favorite lip products:
Baby lips, lip balm - very moisturizing, sheer colour,great for everyday.
Nivea lip butter - Great overnight, intensively moisturizing.
Lush mint julips, lip scrub - removes dead skin cells, smells great.
Soap and glory, sexy mother pucker in punch bowl - Glossy, pigmented, long lasting.
Rimmel colour rush balm, Rita Ora collection in 700 not an illusion - pigmented, long lasting, great range of colours.

Favorite Face product:
Natural collection creamy concealer - Light to medium coverage, bendable, long lasting.
Favorite Nail polishes:
(Left to right - Grapefruit, Papaya, Prickly pear, Plum)
Barry M Gelly hi-shine nail paint - Pigmented, glossy, long lasting.
Favorite skincare products:
Simple, eye makeup remover - Doesn't upset my skin, removes waterproof mascara
Clean and clear, dual action moisturiser - Daily moisturiser, lasts all day
Clean and clear, exfoliating daily wash - removes dead skin cells, great for daily use.

Favorite Body product:
The Body shop, shower gel, Strawberry - Lathers up well, smells great, lasts along time.
Favorite Hair product:
Babyliss straighteners - does a great job
Extra:
Girl online, Zoe Sugg - Best book I have read all year.

I hope you enjoyed this and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment