Saturday 21 March 2015

London series part 2: My experience


Hi everyone,
So recently I have been quit busy with school work and after school activities so I haven't been able to write another blog post. But today I am going to share with you my highlights from London 2015. If you haven't seen the first part of the London series I will link it here, it was a travel post.

Oxford Street:

Oxford street was our first main place. It was very overwhelming, but I managed to go to Topshop, Miss Selfridge and Victoria Secret. We went for our lunch at McDonald's and pretty much spent hours shopping.

Convent Garden: 

Convent Garden is deferentially one of my favorite places in London. There are so many cute, little shops that you could spend your whole life in. It was nice to be in a quite surrounding, it was a bit crowded but very relaxed. I was really into the pictures people had taken and edited to sell but I didn't buy any, they were just really lovely to look at.

Wicked:

The reason my mum and I went to London was to go see Wicked. Everyone I know that's has gone to see Wicked raves about how good it was. Our seats were at the very top, right near the back which wasn't the best, but we still had a nice view. The whole concept of Wicked, I think is so creative and well thought out and the actors,singers and dancers were so talented. The whole show was magical. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go and see Wicked.

Hamelys:

If you don't know what Hamelys is, it's basically a massive toy shop that is like 5 levels. I might be 12 but I got so excited when I saw all the teddy bears, dolls and games I couldn't hold it in. I didn't buy anything but it was lovely to go in there.

Madame Tussauds:

I loved Madame Tussauds. If you don't know what it is, it is a building filled with wax figures of famous celebrities. I like to keep my identity anonymous so I don't have many pictures of just the wax figures. My favorite figure was deferentially Michael Jackson. There weren't just wax figures, they also had different attractions, like a ride on the history of London, 4d marvel movie and a horror one which was very scary. If you ever go to London, I would highly recommend you go to Madame Tussauds.

Tour bus:

Since it was my first time in London, and I only had a day and a half there I wanted to see as many attractions as possible. The tour bus was great we got to spend as long or as little as you wanted on there. They would stop off near popular places, they also gave you headphones which you could plug into your chair and listen to someone tell you about all the main places in London in a lot detail. 

I hope you enjoyed this Blog post and let me know your London experiences in the comments. I'm sorry I have been a bit behind on posts recently but I have got a lot planned for the future.


Grace xx



No comments:

Post a Comment