Sunday 7 June 2015

May Favorites




Hi everyone,
Even though this will be a little late, I still thought, I better post a May favorites as I want this to be a monthly thing.

Makeup
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara// This mascara was a recent purchase of mine, as you might have seen in my spring beauty haul. I bought this when it was on offer and I'm so happy I did. The formula is so long lasting and gives great length and volume, this paired with my primark eyelash curlers is the perfect combo. The only thing I don't like, is the fact I bought it in the wrong colour (Typical Grace) I got it in dark brown, but I guess it makes them look more natural but I do prefer black lashes. Apart from that I would highly recommend this.

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm// I forgot about how much I loved this. I use to own one, but I had actually used it all and I grabbed a new one out of a gift set I was meant to giveaway (Oops) and I am obsessed again. I get very dry lips easily and as soon as I apply this, my lips are healed. It is a thick formula but on the lips it feels light-weight. This is now an necessity for me.

Home Bargains Makeup Sponge// I know what your all thinking that I am crazy cheap and it is awful but trust me you will never know unless you try. This was 99p and I thought it looked like a great alternative from the beauty blender. I have been using this since about February and I am never going back to brushes. As you can probably tell, it is very dirty, it's because I love it so much. It gives a lot more of a natural effect and just helps blend my concealer so easily.

Hair
Home Bargains Easy Tease// Again this is from Home Bargains and it is also really good. This was £1.99 and is such a good dupe for the tangle teaser. This hairbrush can get rid of any knot without hurting, it is just such a good brush. For £1.99 it couldn't be any better. It is also the perfect size for your handbag, school bag or even when you travel.

Skincare/Body care
Simple kind to skin face wipes// These are just an essential, for a lazy skincare day of removing swatches. These have just always been my favorite.

Garnier intense care moisturizer// I love this so much, I use this as a night cream. It is very thin but still hydrating. It can also be used as a body lotion or a hand cream, this is a great three in one product.

Dirty works body wash// I have loved this so much it is actually empty. It is such a fresh scent and is perfect for spring. It is a gelly consistency and a little bit goes along way. It lathers up really nicely and is long lasting on the skin. It also makes your skin feel so soft.

Fashion
Adidas black tracksuit jacket// This was a recent purchase of mine and I haven't stopped wearing it. It is so comfortable, but still looks fashionable and it goes with everything.

Random
Pop tarts// I have been loving the strawberry ones for breakfast. I know, not the most healthiest but they are so quick and easy.

Music
Time of our lives, Pitbull, Ne-Yo// I have just had this song on replay, I don't think I could ever get sick of it.

TV
Only Life To Live// I have been watching this on youtube and it is just so good. I love the story line and I would highly recommend it.

So I hope you enjoyed this favorites, leave a comment below telling me what you have loved through May.
Grace xx

2 comments: