Sunday 6 September 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hi everyone,
Today's post wasn't really planned but never the less I am super excited for this post. Emily Rose from Emsi Rose (blog linked here) kindly nominated me for this award. I hope you enjoy and learn a little bit more about me.

Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly for the award
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 Things About Me:
1. I have always loved old music. People like Micheal Jackson, The Beetles, Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston.
2. I am really independent. I would rather do everything by myself than with someone and I spend most of my day by myself as I am just happier like that.
3. I really enjoy writing lists and it comes to the point were, when I am bored I will just write list about the most random-est of things.
4. I teach myself the keyboard and I use to teach myself the guitar, but it broke. I am not very good though.
5. I only like even numbers (and 5). Don't ask me why but if I can avoid having an odd number I will.
6. I love answering emails. It just makes me feel really professional, even though I'm really not.
7. I love everyone who reads my blog a lot more than they probably think <3.

I nominate:
15. Anyone who wants too !!!

I am really sorry if you have already done this but I still hope you enjoyed. Let me know what you think and have a great day.
Grace xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely facts! I also love to answer emails for the same reason haha :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thankyou so much for tagging me! Dw, your not the only one who likes answering emails for the same reason haha ;)) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, I think a little secret about all bloggers is their love for answering emails. xx

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me, I loved reading your answers. I will be sure to do this tag in the coming few weeks xxx

    Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete