Thursday 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10 - Christmas Wishlist 2015

Hi everyone,
Today, I am going to share with you whats on my Christmas list this year. I do know that this is a lot to ask for but I am not expecting it all, I like to give my family different ideas then they pick with one they would rather give me. Please do not think I am bragging or expecting this. I hope this gives you some inspiration on what to ask for this year, and make sure you leave a comment of what your asking for this year.

(Left to right, starting from the top row)
1. Benefit Pucker up and Party Gift Set
2. Mac Lipstick in Kinda Sexy
3. Mac Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
4. Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup
5. No7 Light up Mirror
6. Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette
7. Real Techniques Limited Edition Set
8. Mac Painterly Paint Pot
9. Zoella Vanity Case
10. Soap and Glory Gift Set
11. Zoella Wonder Hand Cream.
12. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
13. Shay Mitchell Bliss Book
14. Lush Festive Friends Gift set
15. Adidas Originals Leggings.

I hope you enjoyed this wishlist, don't forget to comment what you are asking for. Have a great day!
Grace xx


6 comments:

  1. Those mac lipstick shades are so nice! Also Liz Earle is amazing!
    Im asking for nike roshes and a few makeup bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might use some of these ideas for my friends x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that Zoella hand cream too! Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I have heard, I am expecting great things!
      xx

      Delete