Tuesday 22 December 2015

Blogmas Day 22 - How to Survive Boxing Day Shopping!

Hi everyone,
Today I thought I would share with you some tips the will help you get through Boxing Day shopping. I think Boxing day is the perfect way to pick up some really nice things at a discounted price that you may never find again. Even though it is really exciting, it is also super stressful and thats why I have a few tips for you.

1. Dress the Part
Boxing day isn't a fashion show, do not dress like you are on the red carpet. If your priority is to pick up some bargains, dress comfortable and don't waste any time faffing around with your outfit. I would wear a comfy pair of jeans, basic top, jacket over and some trainers.

2. Go Early
If you are not a morning person this may not be easy. If you go early you are more likely to pick up the best bargains before they run out.

3. Look at Your Main Shop First
If there is one certain shop you must get the sales from, go there first. This way you get the best deals from your favorite shop instead of getting the left overs later on.

4. Shop by Yourself
This way you are not waiting for different people, you buy for yourself and then you head to the next shop. Obviously if your parents don't want you going by yourself, go with an adult and then go your separate ways and meet up later.

5. Go Online
If you didn't manage to go to a shop you really wanted deals from, check online. This way you can still get good bargains at the comfort of your home.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know if you are going boxing day shopping this year. Have a great day!
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute advise post, really nice x

    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really good advise here, I absolutely love the boxing day sales!
    Meg x
    www.missmegx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah such good post! All these tops are so useful, I' never actually go shopping on Boxing Day however, as my parents don't allow me because it have only being Christmas the day before aha which is understandable I guess haha! X

    ReplyDelete