Monday 14 March 2016

Florida Makeup Wishlist

Hi everyone,
For today's post I am going to be sharing with you the american beauty products I have been crushing on since forever! In case you didn't know I am actually going to Orlando, Florida in less than 20 day *EKKKK*. While I am there I am sure I will go shopping at some point and so I might buy a few of these products. I am not planning on buying all of these products as that would come to a lot of money, but this is just a self reminder in case I do want to treat myself.
This is also a colab with the lovely Blossom and Daisy. She has an amazing blog (link here) and a gorgeous Instagram (linked here). You should go check them out after you have read this, she will be posting a March Wishlist.

Products left to right, starting with top row:

ABH Dip Brow Pomade
ABH Brow Wiz
Beauty Blender set
Elf Brushes
Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
EOS
Cat Von D everlasting lipstick 
Laroc Pro Palette
Milani Luminos Blush

Mac Ellie Goulding Lipsticks
Mac Margin Blush
Mac Harmony Blush
Wet n Wild Walking on eggshells trio

NYX Lip Products
NYX Taupe Blush
NYX Contour Palette 
NYX Beige Lipgloss
Urban Decay Ex Girlfriend Lipstick

Physicians Formula Mascara
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush
Becca X Jaclyn Hill Highlighter
Too Faced Blush Palette
Too Faced Peach Palette

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you have anything you think I have missed off then don't hesitate to comment it down below. Don't forget to check out Blossom and Daisy post out! Have a great day!
Grace xx

12 comments:

  1. Loved this Grace! Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy want to try the NYX soft matte lip cream!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have very high hopes for them, if I find them!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Have fun on your trip! A fab list of products x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have an amazing trip, please do a haul when you get back! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you're so lucky, you should deffo do a haul when you get back!
    Emily www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Can't wait to see how much you tick off your wish list when you come back ❤️ Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete