Friday, 19 August 2016

#IFeelBeautiful

(This is me :) )
Hi everyone,
Today's post has been long awaited so I hope you are looking forward to it. I was very kindly tagged by the lovely Emsi Rose (blog link here) to do this tag (which she created) and I love it's concept. I know your probably wondering what on earth is going on but the point of #IFeelBeautiful is when you have to list 10 things you love about your appearance and 5 things you love about your personality. If you are reading this and you have not yet done it, I suggest you do, don't feel like you need a blog to do it. You can post a photo of yourself on instagram with the hashtag or do it in a youtube video, either way I would love you to take part. I will leave a list of a few bloggers who I think should do this post, but I think it would be great if you all got involved. Let's begin!

I like my green eyes,
I like the shape and color of my eyebrows,
I like how I am slightly taller than the average height,
I like my curvy figure,
I like my toned legs,
I like my face with or without makeup,
I like my freckles and how makeup can never cover them,
I like how I can buy clothes in sizes from a 6 to a 10 and they all fit fine,
I like my naturally tanned skin,
I like the colour of my hair (even though it is dyed)
I feel beautiful!

I like how I am well motivated
I like how I don't judge people easily
I like how I see both sides to every story
I like how much I support the people around me
I like how I can change from sensible to silly in a heartbeat
I feel beautiful!

I tag:

I hope you enjoyed this post and I am sorry if I didn't tag you but I would still love it if you did this and used the hashtag. Have a great day!
Grace xx

10 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post and thanks for tagging me! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, can't wait to read yours!xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! Thank you so much for writing it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me, it's such a great post idea!xx

      Delete
  3. i love her idea too and it is such a lovely post! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post! you're beautiful:) xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it means a lot!xx

      Delete