Tuesday 23 August 2016

Let's Travel To Europe - Holiday Haul!

Hi everyone,
In case you didn't already know, I am now back from my holiday. I have been travelling around Europe with Penny (best friend) and her family for the past 19 days so all of my most recent posts have been scheduled. Now that I am back, I obviously made a few purchases that I would like to share with you in this post, so I hope you enjoy! Let's begin!

Duty Free,
We did not get a plane anywhere but we did get a ferry and there is still a duty free on there so I picked up a few things. I firstly bought a L'Oreal dazzle lip gloss in the shade sparkle shower, this was super inexpensive so I got it and it is a beautiful clear gloss with pink glitters in. The final thing I bought was a pack of Hershey's cookie and cream chocolate bars. Again this was super cheap and you got 6 full size bars in it which is great because they are so expensive in the uk supermarkets.

Douglas,
In case you are unaware of the shop, Douglas is a beauty shop in Germany that sell brands from Mac to NYX, so a whole miss match. Anyway in their I picked up two things, the first one being a makeup brush. It is from the brand Barbara Hofmann, and it is an angled contour brush, I cannot find it's specific name but so far it is a very nice brush and I am really enjoying to use it. Final thing from Douglas was something that pulled me in from the counter as it was so cheap. It is the L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray, I know that you can get this in the UK but I could not deny the amazing price. It is only a mini but it was ideal as it was nice and small to travel back home with.

TKMaxx,
Again, while I was in Germany, I took a wander into TKMaxx and I found another makeup brush that was insanely cheap. It is by the brand Rucci Professional and again it has no name, but it is basically a large stipple brush. I already own a stipple brush from Elf but I have been on the hunt for a bigger one and when this was only a few euros, I had to have it. Currently I am loving this brush as you can use this for almost any face product.

Kiko,
While we were in France, I managed to go into a Kiko shop and pick up a few things. First thing was very new to the Kiko stands and it is their flower enriched blush in the shade Provocative Pink. This has two shades in it and the idea is that you swirl both together for a lovely glow. Together it makes a beautiful pale pink shade which is very natural on the skin. The packaging of this product is also very nice the the matte black case and a mirror inside the compact. The final thing from Kiko is something I picked up very last minute which was a their Heatwave lip oil in the shade 03 (it has got a proper name but it is in french, haha). Anyway again this was super cheap and lip oils seem to be floating round the beauty brands at the moment so I thought I should get one of my own.

Sephora,
I wasn't too impressed with the Sephora in France because it sold a lot of brands that you can get in Debenhams but I did pick up two of their face masks. I have heard a lot of great things about these masks so I have high expectations for them, I bought the pearl and pomegranate face mask. They were only a few euros each which I thought was really good, so I will report back once I have tried them.

H&M,
I know that you can easily go to H&M in the UK whenever you like but I decided to get something from there in France anyway because it was so much more cheaper than in the UK. Saying that, I did only buy one thing and that is a tribal/chevron printed, cropped vest. I am sure that this was like five euros or something so I just had to buy it but I really like the top because it is very colorful and I like how it is slightly cropped so it won't show a lot of skin.

Pull and Bear,
While we were in Rotterdam, we did a little shopping and there was a Pull and Bear, which again you can get in the UK but I hadn't seen this t-shirt at home before. It is just this oversized black top that says "Girls Supporting Girls" on it in white. I really liked this top as I thought it was very relevant to self esteem issues these days but not only does it promote a good cause it is also super soft and inexpensive.

When I Came Home,
When I came home my mum had bought me the September issue of Elle magazine and in it came a tester size of the new Benefit Dew The Hoola cream bronzer, which I have been wanting to try for a while now. I will soon let you know how I get on with this but thanks to my mum for getting this for me.

I hope you enjoyed this post, look forward to some more holiday posts coming very soon. Have a great day!
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this style of post!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you bought a lot of things! x

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete