Sunday 25 September 2016

Autumn Q&A!

Hi everyone,
Today I am bringing you a Q&A. I am super sorry for the lack of posts recently, my computer has been doing it's own thing recently, but now I have it all under control. Another bit of new is that I am going to be posting on my blog every Sunday at 10 and every Tuesday at 5, I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to keep posting three times a week constantly as I am going into GCSE year, and it is important for me to focus. Anyway now that all of that is out of the way, let begin the Q&A!

(@Georginaleigh_) What's your favorite hair product?
It has to be hair oil! My favorite one is by the brand Wella but I'm sure you have seen it on my blog a few times, but I just love it. Naturally, my hair is very dry and so to moisturize it I use a hair oil. I use it whether my hair is wet or dry and it just makes my hair look super silky and shiny.

(@holaitsmaddy) What is your biggest piece of advice for anyone thinking about starting a blog?
Start it for the right reasons, I do actually want to do a whole ramble post on this so keep an eye out for that. Please, please, please do not start a blog if you want fame, free products, money or any nonsense like that, you can find another "hobby". You should start something because you want to and you think it would make you happy. Start a blog if you know that's what you want, you want to commit to it, you want to write, share and publish. Just remember that blogging isn't easy, although it provides jobs and great opportunities, it does come at a price.

(@emily.young.x) Top 5 makeup brushes and palettes?

Makeup brushes I would say the Real Techniques buffing brush, contour brush, base shadow brush, Seventeen cheeks brush and the Rucci Professional Stipple brush. For palettes I would say the Too Faced sweet peach eye shadow palette, ABH contour kit, Freedom secret rose eye shadow palette, Naked flushed palette and the Makeup Revolution blush goddess blush palette.

(@mblogs.co) What's your favorite thing about summer?
I love the weather a lot but also the fashion. Even though I live in unpredictable England and I love the cold, frosty mornings in winter, I do love a nice summers day. In summer I love to wear lightweight, breezy clothes and as much as I love layering, not having to wear a jacket is great. 

(@amybatcherrs) What GCSE are you doing?
Obviously the main ones, maths, English grammar, English literature and then I am taking combined science, history, German, fine art, computing and product design.

(@whiteinteriorsblog) Where would your dream holiday be and who with?
I think it would have to be travelling around America with my friends and family. I would be so much fun!

(@everythingxerin) Favorite song at the moment?
Definitely Mercy by Shawn Mendes, it is such a good song, I am obsessed!

(@pennyellice) Top 3 favorite clothing shops?
At the moment, Pull and Bear, H&M and Topshop, all of which have great autumn collections out now.

(@louloves01) If you could only take 5 products to a desert island, what would you take?
My phone, portable wifi, lip balm, bottle of water and some crisps.

(@morganjonesx) What's you favorite makeup brand?
I honestly don't have one, drugstore brands I love include L'Oreal, Maybelline and Freedom and for High end I would say Too Faced even though I don't own a lot form the brand.

(@sara_czern) Top 5 TV series?
I am actually thinking of doing a blog post dedicated to my favorite TV Series but as a short list, Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and House of Anubis, but there are others which I love.

I really hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments whether you like these Q&A posts. Have a great day!
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers to some great questions! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so interesting to read ! Good luck in your GCSE year :) At the minute my favourite TV series is Once Upon A Time it's amazing !

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard great things about that series, might have to watch it myself!xx

      Delete
  3. I loved reading your answers! All your GCSE subjects sound so interesting, I hope school doesn't get too stressful though xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Heavy when Blogger is american and corrects it for me, lol!

      Delete