Tuesday 29 November 2016

November Favourites!

Another month has gone by and so here comes another favourites. I hope you enjoy, it is a little mix of everything.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - For once I have not been constantly using my True Match and I have rediscovered this one. This foundation does make me work because it doesn't match my skin tone perfectly but it looks fine. The coverage is lovely and it really helps to even out my skin, I also love the finish, it's super dewy and it makes my skin look super healthy.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Fawn Power - Since it is now winter I have been loving contouring on a regular. This is the only powder I tend to use because it is the perfect colour to create a shadow. The formulation of the powder is beautiful, the perfect mixture of pigment and blend-ability. 

Freedom Duo Brow Powder - Recently I have been loving the softer brow look and this brow powder duo helps me create that look. I love the lighter colour for the front of my brows and the darker one for the end of my brows. I find that the colour matches me perfectly and it lasts a long time.

Too Faced Melted Chocolate Lipstick in Chocolate Milkshake - Every time I have worn this I have had none stop complements. This is my perfect nude colour and I love the finish, it's not matte, it has a slight sheen to it. Definitely been a staple lip this month.

Nivea Micellar Water - I have loved this since the start of this month, I think this has actually replaced my Garnier one, I find that packaging a lot better and I think the actual water is a lot better. This helps take my makeup off instantly and I use it every single day, I don't think my routine will be the same without it.

One Direction Perfume - I don't know what it is about this scent but I love it. It's sweet and fresh and I love to use it on a daily basis. It is not too overwhelming and it lasts a long time on my skin.

Herbal Essences Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner - We all know about how much I love Herbal Essence's haircare and this is no exception. I have noticed my hair becoming very dry recently so I wanted to try out their hydrating range. Honestly, I have noticed such a difference, my hair looks so shiny and healthy, and it also smells of coconut which I love.

Bruno Mars 24K Magic Album - Few more random things now but I'm sure you all saw it coming. I have been obsessed (and I mean obsessed) with Bruno's album It is insane. Each and every song has something so unique about it, the style is very modern but it has got aspects from the past in it too. Most songs are very upbeat and catchy my favourites have to be Finesse and Straight up & Down.

Mic Lowrey Oh Lord - As well as Bruno's album this song has been at the top of my favourites list. I don't really know how I discovered it but I am so glad I did. The song is so catchy and it is so unique. If you haven't already given it a listen I highly suggest you do, I am definitely looking into listening to more of their music.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - Who can't put this in their favourites this month, the show is honestly brilliant. If you haven't been watching it, you are missing out big time. My favourites so far are Adam, Joel and Scarlett and if you have been watching the show comment who your routing for.

What have you been loving this month?
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Will have to check out the Too faced lippy! And how do you do the Instagram widget at the bottom - I love it!

    Check out my recent?

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can create your own on a certain website, if you email me I can send you the link!xx

      Delete
  2. I love the nivea micellar water! it makes my skin so soft! I agree with the 1D perfume - it smells too good!
    jen / velvet spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fawn is my favourite shade from Anastasia Beverly Hills, it just looks so natural and perfect. Loved reading your faves :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive always loved the look of the Too Faced Melted lipsticks but I've never got round to getting them! I used to love the Nivea cleansing water but now I prefer the Garnier one!

    Mind checking out my recent?

    www.louloves01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks!xx

      Delete