Monday 5 December 2016

Day 5: What's In My Winter Makeup Bag!

At the moment I have been switching up my makeup routine quite a lot, but I think I have settled down with a routine that I am very happy with. I think it is a little different to what I usually use so I thought I would share it with you today!

Collection Primed and Ready Warm Apricot Primer - I do quite like this primer because it makes my skin look very glowy and healthy. I find that this looks really good underneath my foundation and it does last all day.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - I have been loving this foundation lately, it makes my skin look so luminous, it's lovely. I find that it also lasts a long time once I have powdered.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - This is part of every single makeup routine I do, it is just an utterly brilliant concealer.

LA Girl Pro Conceal - As you can probably tell by the photo it isn't really my highlighting colour, but the formula I find is perfect for cream contouring. The shade is a little off but once I fully blend it, it looks fine.

Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit - Again, another product I can't do my makeup without, you all know I love this so I won't go on about it anymore.

Rimmel Stay Matte - I love this powder just to set my whole face, it stops my base makeup transferring and helps my makeup last all day long. It doesn't add any extra coverage and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - I mainly use the shade fawn out of this palette as my contour but I will occasionally use the other shades. The formulation of these powders are so luxurious and I can't fault them.

Collection Bronze Glow Matte Bronzer - This has been a rediscovery of mine over the past few weeks and I have fallen back in love with it. I love matte bronzers and this one is no exception, the colour is so beautiful and the formulation of the powder is very pigmented and blendable.

Mixiu Blush in 02 - A lot of you probably haven't heard of this brand but it is one you can get from NurBesten. I have done a few posts with them in the past but I genuinely love the company. This blush is no exception, it is a beautiful colour for winter and the powder is so lovely to apply. Don't forget you can use my discount code on the right hand side of my blog but you obviously don't have to.

Sephora Wishes Come True Palette - This is a great all in one palette and there is not one bad thing about it. I mainly love the highlighters but I also do use the blush and eye shadows. The formula is very nice, blendable and pigmented.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze - I love this cream shadow for autumn, it is so quick and easy to use. The colour is so beautiful and great for when your coming into the festive season.

Seventeen Soft Smudge Eye Pencil - Most of the time, I am not really a liner girl but I love to add a bit of black to my upper lash line because I feel like it really finishes off the eyes.

Maybelline Colossal Mascara - Yet another product I cannot live without, you all know about how much I love this mascara, I can't fault it. Definitely one everyone should try.

Freedom Duo Brow Powder in Soft Brown - Bit of a different brow product but recently I have been loving powders on my brows. This one from Freedom is lovely, the colours match my brows so well and once I have applied the product it looks so natural but still defined.

Primark Clear Mascara - Just a simple clear brow gel to set the product in place, nothing exciting but yeah, essential part of the routine.

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick in Amazing Grace - This is my autumn lipstick, it is a beautiful dark pink. Since it is matte it looks super beautiful and matches every makeup look.

What is your essential makeup product of the season?
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Some lovely products!It would be great to see some pics and swatches.especially of amazing grace
    Sue
    byob-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have posted a whole post dedicated to the Amazing Grace lipstick in case you do want to see swatches!xx

      Delete
  2. The sephora Wishes do come true pallette is so pretry! Loved the post x

    Najida | The Average Gurl x

    www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colossal is my favorite too! I've never tried products from Collection but I really want to, especially the concealer x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that Sephora Wishes do come true palette looks stunning! Great picks! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete