Sunday 4 June 2017

May Favourites!

I have made it a "thing" now that my first post of every new month is a favourites and since I only came home from my holiday yesterday I apologize if this is a little rushed but I hate missing uploads, so I hope you enjoy anyway. During May, I was a little all over the place so there will be a separate holiday favourites blog post but this one is just going to summaries some of my key products and things from May.
Soap and Glory Super Plump Moisturizer
This moisturizer is just incredible, I am so hooked on this thing, you are going to be hearing about it loads. Soap and Glory skincare is still quite a new thing to me, but the things I have tried, I have really enjoyed. This moisturizer is my new favourite for both the day and night, it smells incredible, keeps my skin super hydrated and gives my skin a gorgeous luminosity to it. The one thing I wish this moisturizer had was spf but I can manage without that. If you have dry or dull looking skin, you would love this moisturizer, I have been using it religiously this month.
Misslyn Lip Liner
Makeup has been kept super simple this month so I haven't got too much to share apart from this lip liner. Saying that, you are not going to want to miss this gem. I recently hauled (linked here) this but I have had it a while since I bought it on quite a whim. Misslyn is not a brand I have ever tried or heard much about, but I bought this off Beauty Bay just to try because it was so cheap. I got a lip liner just to compare it to some of my other drugstore ones and I must say, I really like it. The pigment is there and the shade Rosewood, although I bought it for the PLL reference, is a beautiful nude shade. What I love most about this formula though, is the fact that it is so creamy which I find unusual in such an inexpensive lip liner. Would definitely recommend this to anyone, also did I not mention, it is under £3.

I feel as though lots of artists have stepped up their music game this past month and I am not complaining. I have chosen my top five this month but I could have included a lot more as a lot of great songs for summer have started to be released.
Nial Horan - Slow Hands
Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
Camila Cabello - Crying in the Club
The Vamps - Hands
Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
How To Get Away With Murder
My final favourite has to be this TV show. If you are friend from my school, you will know just how much I love this show as I have been trying to get everyone hooked on it. How To Get Away With Murder is basically about a defendant attorney who teaches some collage students exactly what the title says, getting away with murder. The show is so addictive and good, every plot so far has been so clever and exceeds all previous expectations. If you are interested in law and crime, then you would love this show and even if you don't give it a try and let me know what you think.

What did you love during May?
Grace xx

16 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Sign of the times and Crying in the club at the moment to! Loved reading what you loved this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody seems to love that moisturiser, I really need to pick it up! I have been loving Bad Liar too, it is such a good song! Great picks!xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely favourites, I absolutely love Crying in the Club too! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've absolutely loved seeing your holiday photos on social media! I've been loving Harry Styles new album xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm OBSESSED with How to Get Away With Murder, it's so good! I can't wait for the next season x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love How To Get Away With Murder, It's so intense!
    Jen, Velvet Spring. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your favorite song list, and the moisturizer sounds great.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice favorites and thanks for informing me about The Vamps new song. Being a fan, I should've known but what can I say when I'm busy writing?😃

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete