Sunday 29 October 2017

It's the end of another month - October favourites!

Well, I give up, time just keeps catching up with us all and before we know it, it is a new month. Anyway, October has actually been a really good month for me and there have been a few things that I have discovered or have fallen back in love with that I want to share today.
I am going to start with skincare just to mix it up a little, and only one thing has stood out to me this month which is the Superdrug Vitamin E Eye Cream. I have been putting this on almost every morning and it must makes my eyes look bright, keeps them hydrated, and makeup goes on so much nice on top. I love this cream because it is not too heavy and it is just great for something refreshing under the eyes to help wake you up. I also love how affordable this is and I genuinely don't think I need anything more expensive then this, because it does the job amazingly for me.
A fragrance I have been wearing a lot recently is the Victoria Secret Bombshell Perfume. This perfume is so amazing and it's such a shame because it is not cruelty free, so I am trying to use it up, but I had to mention it. Please comment below an alternative if you have one, because this scent is so nice. I love how it is just such a classy, feminine scent, it's not too floral, or sweet, or musky, it is just the right combination of them all. This has definitely been my staple scent for a while but I have definitely been wearing a lot more over the past few weeks.
I have actually been super basic with my makeup this month, but there have been a few products that I have fallen in love with. The first one being the Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer, I have spoken about this a few times but it is so good and so affordable. I am on the more pale side of skin tones and I find this such a beautiful bronzer shade, I find it to just give a natural finish on my skin but it is there and just makes your face look so sun kissed. I mainly love this bronzer a lot because it is so buildable, you really can't go overboard with this product because layer after layer, it still looks good just more intensified but natural. I have no idea how Makeup Revolution did it, but this bronzer is amazing.
Next up is just my favourite makeup product at the moment and that is the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eye Shadow Palette. Uhhh, this is so good and so beautiful, I can't say enough good things. I honestly love everything about this palette, from the shades, to the formula, Jaclyn did an amazing job and every time I have worn makeup this month, it has been this palette on my eyes because you can just create so many different looks with this palette.
Finally for makeup, I have a liquid lip I have been loving and it is the Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Likely. This is the perfect warm, orange nude for me, it is not too light or dark, too warm or too cool, just the perfect shade. I love this so much because it goes with everything, because I wear quite a lot of different colours on my eyes, I am always in need of a lip that looks good with them all, no matter the colour, and this is it. I also love how it is a satin lip because it sort of has the appearance of a matte but it is not as drying which is what you want when your lips are getting all flaky in this weather (lovely I know).
A fashion favourite this month has to be my GymShark Flex Leggings which I mentioned in my last blog post. I jut love everything about these leggings but mainly because they give me so much confidence in the gym. It might sound daft, but these leggings just make me feel great and I just feel like I look good in them which is what I want when I am going to the gym since I do get quite easily intimidated. I also have to mention the colour, how perfect is it for this time of year? Honestly, if you have not tried out the flex leggings, definitely do because they are so great for the gym and they just look amazing on every figure.
Last month I have really tried to step out of my comfort zone and try out some clear lens glasses and I am so glad I did because I love them. The ones I have are from Primark and I love them. I just think that they give any outfit a more casual, intellectual vibe. You might have also seen that I featured them in a recent makeup look of mine which I will link here. I love these though, they are something a little different for me but I love the way they look and I love playing round with them to match my outfits and makeup.
TV this month has been so good but my two favourites have to be How To Get Away With Murder and Strictly Come Dancing. HTGAWM is finally back for season 4 and I have fallen back in love with it all over again. They never disappoint and I am so excited to watch the rest of the season. Everything has just gotten better from the cast to the plot, and I can't wait to see how the reveal and turn it all upside-down. For Strictly, it's just such a good show. Since once being a dancer, I love it because it leaves me so inspired and even though it is not the dancing I use to do, I still love learning and watching everyone dance. I am loving this year in particular though because I think the line up is great, I definitely have a few favouirtes but I'm going to keep them to myself until we get closer to the final so I don't get my hopes up.
I do have a few favourite songs at the moment but I am going to save those because I want to do a whole other post on my current playlist which should be coming up within the next week or so.

What have you been loving this month?
Grace xx

6 comments:

  1. The Jaclyn Hill palette is stunning! I honestly cannot get over how pretty it is. x I hope you've had a great month x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your favourites posts, and this one didn't disappoint!! I love the Gymshark leggings Xx

    mee xo
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I definitely recommend the leggings, they are stunning!xx

      Delete