Wednesday 15 November 2017

Current Favourite Songs ATM

I would like to think that I have quite the variety of music taste, and at the moment, it is covering a whole lot of genres and decades so I wanted to share this mix with you all. If you have any music recommendations could you please comment them because I love listening to new music and rediscovering some that I may have forgotten about.

Post Malone - Rockstar
This song doesn't really scream me but there is just something about it that I really love. I haven't really heard a lot from Post Malone but I definitely want to after becoming obsessed with this song because I really love it. I love beat and I just think it is a really good song

Matt Terry - Sucker For You
I know Matt Terry won X Factor but I never warmed to him that much while he was on the show but when this song just randomly came on m Spotify, I gave it a try and I actually quite like it. Vocally, I think it is really good and the song itself is quite unique. It is one of those songs that can get stuck in your head very quickly so you have been warned.

Dion - Runaround Sue
Sticking to that X Factor theme, Sam Black who is a contestant this year actually sang this song for his first audition and after I heard him sing it, I instantly fell back in love with this song. Runaround Sue was released in 1961, so it is fairly old but I love the whole vibe of it. I listened to music a lot like this when I was a lot younger and I forgot just how much I loved this sort of music. It is such a feel good song and after hearing Sam Black sing it again, it has became part of my daily playlist.

Pray - Sam Smith
I don't need to tell you, but Sam Smith's new album is just perfection. I have always been a huge fan of Sam Smith and I didn't think his albums could get any better, but it just did. His album has been on repeat since it has been released but if I had to pick a favourite song, currently it is Pray, but then again, it is always changing. I really love this album because it is like nothing in the charts at the moment. I also really love the soulful and religious style of his music on this album, it is so different but still so powerful and raw which I love. You need to listen to this album if you haven't already.

How Long - Charlie Puth
Again, I have loved Charlie Puth's music for a while now and his new single was no exception so I cannot wait for his album. How Long is such a catchy song and it just makes you want to dance. I also really love Charlie's voice, it is so different to any other artist and it is so refreshing to hear.

What Lovers Do - Maroon 5 ft. SZA
Another super catchy song that just makes you want to dance around your room. Maroon 5 are so great at coming up with the best super fun songs and this one was probably my favourite one that they have released all year. I love the beat of this and just the how composition of the song is great. Definitely worth a listen.

Nirvana - Sam Smith
Back onto Sam Smith, but this song is a little older that I have just rediscovered. The vocals on this song are just insane and as much as I attempt to sound like Sam Smith, you just can't. After rediscovering this song, you can't stop me from listening to it.

River - Bishop Briggs
Another random kind of song but I just love it. I love the powerful and motivational impact this song has on me, it just makes me feel so great. I love how this song climaxes and you just need to listen to it.

What is your current favourite song?
Grace xx

10 comments:

  1. River is such a good song!! I'm doing my GCSE dance to it! I also love Charlie Puth's new song and Maroon 5 are sooooooo good!!! great post Grace XX

    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving Post Malone recently and Marron 5 always release amazing songs! totally agree with all of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.!!!!
    visiting cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love reading about what music other people like! i love Post Malone, his songs are so catchy. some of these i haven't heard of, but i'll definitely be checking them out because i'm always looking for new music. lovely post x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete