Thursday 23 November 2017

Three !

Thank you is what I want to get across in this post today. A lot of you might not actually know this but three years ago today, I set up a gmail account, created a blog, wrote and posted my first ever blog post  and three years is a flippin long time especially on a platform like this. I started this blog when I was only 12 years old, probably a bit clueless from the start, but it was the best decision I have ever made. Now I am 15, sitting my GCSEs next year and after that, moving onto the start of m career. It's crazy that majority of my high school life and the early years of my teenage years, have been documented on my blog. Obviously, my blog is your typical beauty blog but I can tell just by reading my old content just how much I have changed and grows as not only a blogger but as a person. The girl you image writing this now was completely different to the girl setting up that account three years ago, some changes good and some bad. 
I guess I have just gone on a bit of a tangent there but I just want to thank you. Whether this is the first post that you have read by me or whether you have been with me near the start, I really appreciate you reading the words I type and looking at the pictures I take. I genuinely don't think that anyone read my first few blog posts when I first posted them because I didn't really know what blogging was, I just wanted to give it a go and I went in completely blind. Now though, I am surrounded by some of the most supportive people in my life, and a lot of them probably don't know it but they do a lot for me by just commenting on a few of my blog posts with the nicest complements.
Who knows what the future holds, but I really hope to have this little thing for a long time. I know I have been a little all over the place recently and I don't really fancy listing my excuses but it is just the combination of lost motivation, no ideas and just being very busy from an educational point of view. That doesn't mean that I want my blog to take a back seat but that is just the way it has happened recently, but hopefully, I will be back next week posting to normal. 
Back onto the topic again now though, I just want everyone who is reading this to know that I am so grateful for them. Genuinely, having a blog has been one of the very few things that I love to do and I hope that shows by how long I have been doing it for. I would not be typing this right now if I didn't love and adore what I do. Makeup, beauty, fashion and just having a little chat via some pictures and some typing is what makes me happy is the way to put it simply. I have such a passion for what I do and I hope that comes across.
Apologies for making this post so long and a bit all over the place, but summing it up, thank you for the best three years and I can't wait for what the future holds. I love you all so much,
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 3 years is a long time. It's always a crazy journey, and when I sat my GCSEs last year, I stopped posting after March so that I could focus on my exams. Take all the time you need! x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikita, this comment means the world!xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats! 3 years is such a long time, well done to you for sticking with it and getting out of it what you wanted xx
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - Well done!! Three years is a long time!

    Molly | www.mollyeez.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on three years of blogging! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete