Sunday 21 January 2018

New Makeup Releases! What's On My Wishlist?!

I have been seeing so many makeup brands releasing so many new products and they all look so beautiful so I thought I would share them with you today. My wishlist when it comes to makeup is endless so it did take me a while to narrow this down but I did want to keep it short and sweet so I hope you don't mind.
Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
It might be hard to believe, but I have never tried these from Still yet and I know I am so late on the hype but they just seem like so much money. They have released a few new shades of the Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter and Glow Liquid Eye Shadows and now I am spoilt for choice. These just seem so beautiful and I feel like I am really missing something like this in my collection at the moment. I do think that if I was to get one of these I would probably get a pale gold or a neutral shade because that way I would get the most wear out of it.
Stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow
While we are on this Stila topic, they have also released the Stila Magnificent Metals Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, these are really similar to the first ones I mentioned but they come across as a more wearable and day to day eye product. Again these come in so many colours but I am sort of torn between the two formulas but something is telling me to get them both, we will see.
Next up is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick Nudes Set, it's no lie that I love a good nude lip but what I liked so much about this set is the unique shades. I love the purple and pink lip colours in this set as I have never seen anything like them before. I have also never tried any ABH lip products so I feel like this would be a good way to test the waters.Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder
These are fairly new to Beauty Bay and us UK people so I really want to give them a try as I am craving a new highlighter. I have heard so many good things about the Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder and they just seem like the most glowy, intense highlighters ever. I also think that these would make the most beautiful eye shadows for the lid. They also come in so many colours so you are spoilt for choice but let me know if you have tried these because I am so desperate to give them a go.

It is no lie that I am an eye shadow addict and this palette has just stolen my heart. It's the Violet Voss Hashtag Eye Shadow Palette, I have never tried anything from Violet Voss before but her eye shadow palettes always look so beautiful, they were just not unusual enough for me to want to buy them until I saw this one. This palette does include a lot warm tones but I love the look of the purple colours on the bottom row, they just seem so vibrant and unique. I think you could create so many different looks with this palette and with spring coming up, this is definitely on my to buy list.
Dose of Colors Sassy Siennas Palette

I obviously couldn't just mention one eye shadow palette because that would be bizarre considering how many new and beautiful eye shadow releases there have been recently and so I also have the Dose Of Colors Sassy Siennas Eye Shadow Palette on my wishlist. I have seen these little Dose of Colours palettes running around the internet over the last few months but this colour selection in particular is just so beautiful. I love the light peachy shades at the start of the palette because I feel as though you can't always find that pale peachy orange colour. I am also pretty sure majority if not all of this palette is matte which you know if you have been reading my blog for a while, I love a good matte eye shadow palette. I just find that they are so versatile and the easiest to work with but also the hardest to get right and so I am always on the hunt for a good matte eye shadow formula. This palette just seems like the most perfect warm on-the-go palette for the everyday girl and I would love to have this in my collection.
This concealer has blown up the whole makeup community at the moment and I am so desperate to get my hands on it. I am obviously talking about the Makeup Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer. This seems like the perfect dupe for the Taste Shape Tape and after seeing so many reviews and positive responses, I really want to try it out for myself. The min reason I have not picked this up yet is because I am waiting to go and get them in store because I am not too sure what shade I would be. I love that they have released so many colours for all sorts of skin tones but that does make it a little harder to guess your shade online so I am going to hang fire a little bit and wait until I am in store to swatch and choose a few shades. 
The last few things I have left to talk about are all from Collection and some of these product have been out for a while but what made me put them on my wishlist was their new expansion of shades. The first one being their new shades in the Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation. I have tried the illuminating version of this foundation and I really liked it, but I did say in the review I did that the one downer was their lack of shades. Even though they are still yet to expand the shades in the illuminating version, I am so glad they have expand the shade range in this foundation. I do still think that they haven't catered for the people out there with deeper skin tones but for the pale people, they probably have released a shade for you. I definitely want to pick up this foundation and give it a try, especially because I feel like it can now catered for a lot of different people.
Probably the most exciting release so far this year is the expansion of shades in the ever so famous Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. They have only added two new shades to this concealer but one of them is super dark and the other is super fair. This excites me greatly because I have always thought that this concealer formula would make a great cream contour and so hopefully, this shade I might be able to use to cream bronze/contour with because it is a little on the warm side from the pictures I have seen. The pale shade as well is super exciting because even though their palest shade before this release still highlighted my under eyes for me, I just think that this shade can brighten up that under eye even more which I would love to experience.
The final product I am mentioning in this post is another product from Collection, but this time it is the Collection Liquid Lip Colours. From what I have tried, I have really like Collection makeup and so I am always wanting to try out more from them. When I saw that they had released liquid lipsticks I was so excited. They have only released six shades, all of which are very neutral, but I don't mind because nude lips are my most worn and are my most favourite. I love a good liquid lipstick so I really want to put these to the test.

This post was a little different for me so let me know what you thought. Also let me know which products I should pick up and review for you guys because I would love to do that.
Grace xx

14 comments:

  1. These products all look GORG, now i just want to go and raid my local Boots and Superdrug haha! The collection concealer is AMAZING, I use both the normal one and the colour correcting green one every day, I really want to try their foundation though and see what I think!

    Love the post!

    -Tash xx

    www.thoughtfultash.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I would love to hear your thoughts if you do try it!xx

      Delete
  2. The lasting collection foundation used to be one that was around when I was back in school. Such a long time ago now haha! But it's nice to see that they have expanded their colour shade range. All I remember about this foundation was that it was super thick and full coverage!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am curious, definitely need to give it a go!xx

      Delete
  3. These products all sound amazing! I love how the collection concealer has more shades. Definitely will need to check it out to! Loved the post x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Makeup Revolution have concealers, I haven't heard anything about them. I definitely need to try them!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is such an original idea!! Love this xx

    simplylucy101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep lusting after those Stilla glitter eyeshadows, they look like they're made from unicorn tears! So sparkly.

    Amy - http://AMbeautyedit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so want to try the Stila liquid eyeshadows! I really wanted the Christmas mini set xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, but everywhere I looked it was sold out, gutted!xx

      Delete