Wednesday 11 July 2018

Three Makeup Looks for Three Summer Events

I had no idea what I wanted to do for today's post but for the past three days I have been quite busy with little summer events and since I have gotten ready for each one of them a little different, I thought I'd share with you my makeup for each one. Do let me know whether you want to see an outfit version of this because I am thinking of doing that too.
This first makeup look was for a Christening I went to on Sunday, it was pretty casual but because I was wearing quite a colourful dress, I wanted to match my makeup to it. I ended up going for something with a pink undertone on the eyes, to match my dress but keeping my base and lips pretty natural.
Products Used:
- Urban Decay Self Adjusting Primer
- Revolution Foundation Drops in F6
- Revolution Fast Base Foundation Stick in F14
- Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C3
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Banana
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Vanilla
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Havana
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Fawn
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer
- Natural Collection Peach Melba Blush
- Freedom Pro Highlighter in Bad Habit
- Freedom Pro Highlighter in Sophisticated
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Taupe
- NYX Whipped Cream Eye Shadow
- Colourpop Issues Eye Shadow
- Colourpop Centrefold Eye Shadow
- Freedom Sweet Life Eye Shadow
- Makeup Geek Tuscan Sun Eye Shadow
- Collection Liquid Eye Shadow in Aura
- Makeup Revolution Pigment in Saint
- Makeup Revolution Pigment in Goody Two Shoes
- Collection Volumax Waterproof Mascara
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Magic Wand
This was my look for Monday which was just for lunch with my mum and godmother so it was super simple overall but I kept everything quite glowy with lots of highlighter and a more dewy foundation.
Products Used:
- Collection Illuminating Primer
- Revolution Pro Foundation Drops in F6
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fair
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Banana
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Vanilla
- LA Girl Pro Powder in Translucent
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Fawn
- Iconic London Illuminating Drops in Original
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blusher in Candy Glow
- NYX Strobe of Genius Highlighting Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ivory
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Morphe 35O Palette
- Revolution cream shadow in Rebound
- Revolution Pigment in Saint
- Collection Volumax Waterproof Mascara
- MUA Caramel Nougat Lip Liner
- NYX Butter Gloss in Fortune Cookie
This was Yesterday's makeup look which was for my birthday meal so I made a little more effort. My outfit was a little more neutral so I wanted to add a little colour by putting some oranges in the crease. I also kept my base quite full coverage and my lips neutral because I was going for a meal so I wanted something that would fade easily.
Products Used:
- Urban Decay Self Adjusting Primer
- Revolution Pro Foundation Drops in F6
- Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer in C3
- RCMA No Colour Powder
- Revolution Fast Base Foundation Stick in F14
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- TheBalm Mary Loo Manizer Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in Taupe
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- Barry M Foundation Stick in Cashew
- Revolution Pro Eye Shadow Palette
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette
- Revolution Pigment in Saint
- Collection Volumax Waterproof Mascara
- Misslyn Lip Liner in Rosewood
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Lip Gloss in Papa Don't Peach

This post was a little different but hopefully, you liked it as I enjoyed putting this together so I might do some more in the future.
Grace xx

12 comments:

  1. ok wow your makeup looks amazing in every one of these, definitely do more posts like this I love it!!! xx
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin, I love writing this post so I will definitely do some more in the near future!xx

      Delete
  2. You look so gorgeous and I love this style of post!! I love your bday makeup, I’m very tempted to buy the Revolution foundation drops as your base looks amazing and so flawless!! Looks so dewy and gorg in your second look!!
    Kate Xxxx https://www.luxekate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need the foundation drops Kate, I think you'd really like them!xx

      Delete
  3. I love how simple but amazing this idea is! You look gorgeous and your makeup in all three photos looks incredible! Amelia Xxx
    http://www.itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job creating these, I especially love the second one and your hair!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love how natural the second one is!xx

      Delete
  5. These are such beautiful looks!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete