Friday 17 August 2018

Huge Missguided Haul - Try On

I have been loving Missguided at the moment and they have had some great sales going so obviously that caused me to make a few orders. These pieces were supposed to be in the other haul I have previously done but because I bought so much, I thought I'd make it its own haul. I also picked up quite a variety of pieces, some for summer still and some for transitioning into winter. All of these items are linked so that you can pick them up straight away, I definitely have some great steals in this haul.

This is definitely not a super summery piece but it is super affordable and amazing quality. As you can see by the picture, it is this super oversized jumper. I did get this in a size larger than my usual so that I can actually wear this as a dress. I love the red colour as I think that it is super flattering on everyone, I also love the paneling down the arms as I think that it makes this jumper look super sporty. The V-neckline is definitely very unusual for me but I actually like how it looks. I will say that the sleeves are very long but if you roll them up, I think that they look fine. As we are transitioning into some of the colder seasons, I think that this will be great just for a super casual outfit. I also need to mention that right now this is only twelve pounds and it only has a few sizes left so I would definitely say get your hands on this asap.
Red 1972 Sweatshirt - LINK
Next up from Missguided are those cycling shorts I was talking about in my other haul. These are the best cycling shorts I have come across and I am obsessed. At first, I wasn't big on the trend but now I am actually loving it, I think with an oversized t-shirt, this makes the perfect chill summer outfit. The main reason I love these shorts so much is that they are cotton so I find them to be much more comfortable and flattering than the shorts that are in that slinky material. I picked up the khaki pair because I wanted something that added a bit of colour but now I have them in all three colours because I love how much they fit. I love that these shorts are high waisted and they don't come too far down, I am not the biggest fan of the super long cycling shorts as they swallow me up a little, but these are perfect. Since these shorts are cotton and super stretchy I did size down with these which I would recommend doing as they just hug the figure really nicely. Shorts like this I am going to get so much wear out of but can you believe that they are only £6 which makes these the biggest steal of the season.
Khaki Cycling Shorts - LINK
Like I just mentioned, I did pick the same cycling shorts up in the other two colours which are black and red. The black pair, I know I am going to wear the most just because it is such a staple colour in my wardrobe but I also think that the red pair will be really fun to style too. I like that the red pair is a bright red as I find that shade more flattering and more year-round appropriate. Hopefully, you will be seeing a lot more of these shorts in some upcoming posts to see how I style them. One thing I must point out though if you pick these up is that the black and red are quite see through. I didn't initially notice in the khaki pair but after trying on both the black and red ones, they are quite sheer so it is something to be aware of. 
Black Cycling Shorts - LINK
Red Cycling Shorts - LINK
(I apologise for the really horrendous lighting, photographing black clothes is a mission) Next up is a classic piece for me and if you have been reading my blog for a while, then you will know that I own this style in multiple colours. This is my favourite style of t-shirt ever and I get so much wear out of the ones I already own. I love the slight high neck on this top and the crop is the perfect length. This style fits me like a glove and it is so comfortable to wear. I am such a basic girl at heart when it comes to fashion so I felt as though I really needed a black one in my collection. I know I am going to wear this loads with jeans or skirts throughout every season and they last ages as I still have my first one of these t-shirts from 18 months ago. 
Petite Black Roll Sleeve Cropped Top - LINK
At the moment I am really loving denim skirts, I already own a blue one and a white one but I really wanted a black one so I decided to pick one up from Missguided. My blue denim skirt is from Missguided so I had high expectation for this one. My previous skirt was actually in a size 8 and it fits perfectly but because I wanted to pair this one with a belt, I sized up to a 10 for a more oversized fit. However, this skirt might look like it fits but let me tell you, this was the biggest mission of my life to put on. Once it's on, it fits but I can't deal with a skirt that is such a mission to get on so I am returning it. It is also surprisingly really short for a 10 so maybe if you are thinking of picking this up then size up. I am really sad that this skirt didn't fully work out but for someone else, it could be a great staple.
Black Ripped A Line Denim Mini Skirt - LINK
The final piece in this haul is something that has been on my clothing wishlist for so long and it is one of their t-shirt dresses. They have so many of these on their website in the moment but I was drawn to this one the most because of the green colour as I think that it is super unique and looks great with the white. I also think that the B.A.B.E. slogan along the front is great too. I sized down this this dress because I tend to do so with t-shirt dresses as they have more of an 'oversized fit' however I probably should have gone down two sizes as this is still very long on me. Saying that, I love the boxy fit on the top but it is just the length that is far too long, it comes literally way below the knees which just makes me look ridiculous. I really didn't want to return this though so I ended up cutting it and sewing it so that it was a great length. If anything it is a little short now but I think it looks much better. It didn't take me too long so I didn't really mind doing it, but if I was to buy this again, I would go down two sizes. For me, a t-shirt dress like this is so versatile as you can wear it as a dress, with cycling shorts, or tie it and wear it as a crop top. I honestly can't wait to style this, and hopefully, you will be seeing it in an upcoming post very soon.
White and Green Oversized T-shirt Dress - LINK

Let me know which piece you liked the most out of this haul and which ones you would like to see in some upcoming blog posts. 
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. Every outfit piece in your Missguided haul looks fashionable and attractive. I love every one of the styles you chose. Great haul!

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these clothes! I've never shopped on misguided before but I have a discount voucher so I will go have a look! - I especially love the T-shirt dress.

    Molly | www.mollyeez.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to try it, their clothes are gorgeous!xx

      Delete