Wednesday 1 August 2018

The Perfect Piece of Loungewear for Summer

I flipping love loungewear, if there is anything I have worn more than my leather jacket, it is a good loungewear set. There is just something so satisfying about having a matching co-ord and if it is cute as well as comfortable then everyone wins. As much as I love my huge sweatshirts and jogging bottoms, I do love shorts too. This post is all about my newest loungewear find because it is so perfect for this time of year especially if you are going on holiday, this would make the perfect casual set or even an airport outfit.
This set is from Lounge Underwear except it is from their Apparel range which includes really adorable co-ords in a range of colours but my parents kindly picked me out this set from their website for my birthday. I think that the colour scheme and style is perfect for summer.
From what I own from Lounge Underwear, I can definitely say that it is more on the luxurious side in terms of price but the quality definitely matches up to it. I think that their selection of products is great but I mainly love their colour schemes. They have the basic neutrals but I love this pink colour too as I rarely see loungewear in such cute colours. One thing I will say about the company is that their sizing runs quite small. Both of these pieces are in a medium which I would class as my normal size but they are a little tighter than other pieces from other brands I own. I do also have a pair of joggers from this brand but they are quite tight and also short so if you do order from this brand and you are not petite then maybe size up because I think that they are more suited for petite people. For reference also, I am probably a size 8-10 so I guess you could also say that me being a size medium might limit the variety of people that can wear their clothes.
As for this co-ord, they are both in this baby pink colour which I think is so cute. It isn't something I would normally wear but I definitely think that it could flatter every skin tone. I also love the white contrast details because I think that it all just looks very light and fresh altogether.
The tshirt is quite fitted but I like that it doesn't feel suffocating on. One thing I love about this tshirt is it's length. For me, there is such thing as a too cropped crop top but this one is super moderate and so I find it super comfortable to wear and also flattering. The cute brand detail across the front of this top is super cute too, and I also love that it is quite small and understated. It is also super cool because the letting is raised on this rubber-feeling material which I think is unique for a top like this. 
As for the short, they are so super comfortable. They are definitely a lot thicker than the top but that makes them super cosy. I like that these aren't super tight and because they are high waisted, they are super flattering. The drawstring also allows to you sort of customise your fit a little which I like, just so that you can flatter your waist more if you want. I also really like the brand detail along the sides because I think that it almost acts like panels which is super flattering.
I would definitely recommend this co-ord because I think that it is so perfect for the weather, it is very comfortable but they also super cute. If you are on the hunt for a new lounge wear set then I would definitely recommend this one.
Grace xx

Links:

10 comments:

  1. I've never bought a loungewear set before, but it's such a good idea. Got to love being comfy and fashionable! The colours of this set are so pretty xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, it is such a lovely concept to have!xx

      Delete
  2. So cozy and cute for travel days!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute set, and I love the colour as well! I need to buy myself a nice loungewear set, I'm never co-ordinated!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, this is great but I love to wear them separately too!xx

      Delete
  4. Ahh would be perfect for me! Looks so comfy and I love the colour. :)

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is so perfect for this weather!xx

      Delete
  5. I love this piece of loungewear. The color really drew me in because it's definitely a trending color at the moment in my opinion.

    Samara // The Marshall Wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree, perfect for the current weather!xx

      Delete