Wednesday 12 September 2018

Florida Outfits 2018

So, I have been the worst blogger since I have come back from my holiday but I really want that to change so I am going to try and get as many posts out as possible over the next few weeks. Starting with some of my Florida and New York posts, the first one being this little summary of some of the outfits I wore in Florida. Sadly I didn't get that many pictures while I was away but I did get a few so hopefully you like them. Also, you will see a recurring person in some of these pictures, in case you don't already know, it's Penny, who is one of my best friends and she actually came on holiday with me, but I will not be linking her clothes but if you want an idea of where they are from, I will link her Instagram and Youtube below in case she has mentioned them there. 
This holiday was pretty chill and so most of my outfits are very casual and comfortable which is usually my go-to anyway. An outfit like this was my go-to for the evening when we just went to the local restaurant. I love wearing oversized t-shirts with more fitted bottoms, like these shorts as I find that it just looks super effortless yet flattering. I will also point out now that the shoes I am wearing in this, are in nearly all of these pictures because I am so fussy when it comes to shoes, and these are my favourite. Plain white trainers are my favourite as they are so versatile and so comfortable. 
T-Shirt - Levis
Shorts - River Island
Trainers - Adidas
While I was in Florida, we went to quite a few theme parks and so I always tried to wear some super comfortable but also something that wasn't going to make me too hot. I found my obsession with cycling shorts through this as they were perfect for wearing in the heat but they were crazy comfortable. My favourite way to wear cycling shorts is by having an oversized t-shirt with it, this way, it looks super chill but because nothing is clinging to me, I don't get super hot in it either. Once again, the trainers have appeared because they are so perfect for everything. 
T-Shirt - Missguided
Shorts - Missguided
Trainers - Adidas
This outfit is so unlike me as I usually don't like super cropped things but I just tried something new and I actually love how this outfit looked. Although I am still wearing denim shorts, I find that a black pair just looks a little more dressy than a blue pair. I also love how this tie front top looks, it is definitely too revealing on its own but with the bandeau, I think it looks really put together. Floral prints are definitely not my usual, but it was nice to venture out and I think I might buy some more pieces in similar prints.
Bandeau - Topshop
Tie Front Top - Shein
Shorts - River Island
Trainers - Adidas
Once again, another Universal picture so, of course, there are more cycling shorts and also you will have probably guessed it, I love wearing men's t-shirts too as I just think that they look more oversized. I love this bright orange t-shirt as I just think it is so fun, especially in the warm weather, my family could also find me really easily in this too which I guess is a bonus. 
T-Shirt - Calvin Klein
Shorts - Missguided
Trainers - Adidas
The final two outfits are a little more dressy but sadly I cannot find the link to this dress anywhere. However, I'm sure you could find something similar. However, I love this dress because of how unique the shape is. Although it is a mini length and is bodycon for the most part, the frill at the bottom looks super flattering and just makes it a little more summer appropriate, I find. The print is also so beautiful as the colours are neutral and super summery. I also know that you can't see the shoes I wore, but I just wore this with some plain white Vans. 
Dress - Guess
For the final outfit, it was actually a purchase I made while I was in Orlando and I am in love with it. I did manage to find the link to it too as I would recommend it to anyone. Playsuits are some of my favourites as they are so easy to style as it is basically your outfit in one piece. This playsuit, however, is unlike any other in my collection, it is much more glamorous than my usual but I also think that this piece could be worn in loads of different ways. Once again, I wore this with a pair of plain white Vans. 
Playsuit - Papaya

Let me know if you liked this post and whether I should do more of them. I am thinking of maybe doing a 'what I wore to sixth form this week' blog post as I have picked up some new pieces for school this year that I want to share with you, so let me know!
Grace xx

Penny's Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment