Sunday 23 September 2018

New York Photo Diary 2018!

I know it has been a while now since coming back home from an amazing holiday to Orlando and New York, but I still really wanted to share with all of you some of the pictures I took while I was in the spectacualr Big Apple. I have honestly never been to place like New York and it has quickly became one of my favourite places I have ever been too. As a way of documenting my trip, I gathered up a few of my favourite pictures, mainly all from the typical tourist attractions, to put into this post. 
If you have been to New York yourself, you will probably recognise majority, if not all of these images, so hopefully you will reminise with me through these pictures. If you are still yet to go to New York then hopefully this gives you an insight in to the beautiful city that it really is. 
I know this post was super short and sweet but hopefully this gave you just an idea of some of the things and places I got to see while I was in New York. Right now, looking at these images, I just want to go back there now, but we will have to see. 
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Your photos are so amazing! The Top of the Rock is literally the best view in the world! Love your Times Square pics as well !
    Kate Xxx https://www.luxekate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! This seriously took me right back there, I miss New York so much! I hope you had the best time x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos. Id love to go to New York soon but I dont have the money for it. I dream of going in the winter time. X

    www.beautylifebecca.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to go someday, it is honestly magical!xx

      Delete
  4. Your photos are so lovely. New York looks amazing and I hope you had a great time!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete