Sunday 28 October 2018

Loungewear Loving

It is no secret that I love loungewear, majoirty of the time, I am wearing joggers and a massive sweatshirt but sometimes I want to be able to leave the house without feeling like I look like a massive slob. That's when matching sets come in and I know, they can be super hit and miss because no one wants to draw too much attention to themselves right? but I think I've found the perfect set that I am going to be wearing 24/7. 
I will say now that this set is not the cheapest but I wanted to get this post up before black friday as I have a feeling that you could get this set for such a great price when the day finally comes around, I know I definitely plan on picking up another colour. Believe me or not, but this set is actually from Gymshark which is mainly an activewear brand but now that I come to think of it, most activewear brands do the best comfy clothes. 
Anyway, this is their 'Slounge set' and the one I have is in the colour Taupe Marl just in case any of you like this colour also. The main reason why I love this set though is because of how comfortable it is. The material is like a very lightweight, thin knit and it is super strechy. When I wear this set, neither of the pieces feel restricting or uncomfortable in anyway, they are just so soft and luxurious feeling. One thing I will say though is that on the leggings, the drawstring is fake and you can't actually adjust it, which I don't find particularly annoying but just in case you care about that, I thought I'd put it in. I love the little details on this set though, like the drawstrings and also the little brand detail on each piece also as it is super subtle, which I like a lot more as it just looks more modest I find. This set together, I think looks so nice and I feel super confident in it which is such a huge bonas for me. The leggings are super high waisted and so with the cropped hoodie, I don't feel like I'm showing too much skin which is nice. One thing I was concerned about when I ordered this was that it seemed like all of it was super tight fitting and that I was going to want to breath in all the time but it is the total opposite. The leggings, I think fit and feel more like skinny joggers and the top is also super roomy and feels nothing like your typical crop top. I guess you could size down if you wanted it to be a little more skin tight, but for everyday wear, I would suggest your normal size. 
I just love the way these two pieces look together and I honestly wear this out together all the time. I love pairing it with a super oversized jacket and my white trainers just for when I'm out and about. As seperate pieces though, they are just as nice. Right now, I am just chilling in my house with the leggings on and a huge sweatshirt but I also wear the cropped hoodie to the gym because it is so comfortable. 
I think everyone would love this set and I would definitely suggest that you treat youself to one. Gymshark tend to have a great Black Friday sale on though, so maybe hang fire a bit and see if these sets are on offer. They have also recently came out with a few more colours, so there will definitely be one for everyone, but I am still hoping that they come out with a black marl one soon. Last thing before I go and leave the links, this set also had another crop top but it is sleeveless and I do like it, it looks great with the leggings once again as a set, but I think that the cropped hoodie is way better, although it is more expensive, I just think that the cropped hoodie is just nicer. 
Definitely let me know what your thoughts are on this set, I love it!
Grace xx

Links:

2 comments:

  1. this looks so comfy and I love the colour!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete