Sunday 11 November 2018

Experimenting With Colour !

It feels like forever since I have sat down and had a bit of fun with makeup. Colour has always been something I have steered away from mainly because I was so concious that it may not have been 'wearable' but the other day I decided to sit down and just go all out. It resulted in this makeup look which uses blues, purples and pinks, none of which I had ever really used before. I am so pleased with how this makeup turned out so I really wanted to share it on my blog today. You may also be shocked to know that the main eye shadow palette I used for this makeup look was only £8 and it worked beautifully. Let me know what you think of this makeup look, and maybe suggest some other colour schemes as well, as I definitely think that I will be playing around with colour more often. 



Proucts Used
Base:
- Hard Candy Hydrating Primer
- Collection Illuminating Touch Foundation in Porcelain
- The Ordinary Foundation in 2.1 Y
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concelaer in Fair
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Vanilla
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Fawn
- Milani Baked Blusher in Luminoso
- Revolution Pigment in Saint
Eyes:
- MUA Matte Natural Essentials Eye Shadow Palette
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ivory
- Revolution Pro Regeneration Palette in Trends Mischief Mattes
- Kiko Wet and Dry Eye Shadow in 214
- Revolution Pigment in Saint
- Collection Lash Surge Waterproof Mascara
Lips:
- Jeffree Star Lip Amunition in Skin Tight
- Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Rose and Shine
 Thanks for reading!
Grace xx

12 comments:

  1. I love how the final look came out! The colours are beautiful together :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love the combination too!xx

      Delete
  2. Girl plz do my eye makeup!! So Pretty(:


    Nikki O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colours you have gone for - they compliment each other so well!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your makeup so much Grace, you are so talented!! I can't believe you created the look with drugstore eyeshadows as well, it's insane!! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin, neither can I, the palette in so beaut!xx

      Delete
  5. omg you look so so gorgeous girl! I LOVE this eye makeup , it's so gorg and can't believe it's from an MUA palette!
    Kate Xx https://www.luxekate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, so pretty!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete