Monday 3 December 2018

Let's Talk About December - What is Planned?

I know, I know, I apparently can't get back into the swing of blogging consistently but with it now being December and the final month of 2018, I feel ready to wrap up the year on a positive note. Not to mention that it's Christmas this month and I have been trying to get in the festive spirit as well as blog planning for the next few weeks but I wanted to kick start the month with a chatty post covering all the plans I have for this month.
Starting with school. This term is my longest one and believe me when I say it's dragging but I have got a few plans within school. It might not seem like a huge deal, but this month I will be getting my first report as well as having my parents evening so it will kind of set me up for the rest of my alevels if you like. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous but I am definitely intrigued to see what my outcome is and I will definitely be reporting back on how my first full term of alevels has been.
This is sort of linked to school, but this month, I also plan on doing a lot of research on future career paths for myself. I plan on applying to some summer school-type of things at universities just to give me an idea on what it would be like. As well as this, I will also be going to an apprenticeship open evening, once again, just to give myself a bit of an idea. I definitely feel a little lost with where my life is heading at the moment and I definitely want to educate myself a bit more on the possibilites I have after sixth from.
In terms of my blogging plans, I definitely plan on posting more than once this month. As of today, I actually took quite a few pictures for some different blog posts and so they should be quickly following this one. As it is near to the end of the year, I will be doing a lot of 2018 favourites posts as well as a lot of posts talking about my plans for 2019. Although I have things planned, as always, if there is anything you do want to see then please let me know. I also have a few little series coming out this month so hopefully you will like them.
In terms of the events I've got this month, I am seeing Paul McCartney live in a few weeks and I am so super excited. I have been a huge Beatles fan my whole life and so to be able to see Paul McCartney live, I feel very lucky. As it is December though, I will be doing lots of things with my family and friends and so a lot of that will probably just be kept to myself. I will say though, if you do want to see what I get up to this month, I plan on posting a lot more on my Instagram story so that it definitely the best place to see my daily life. 
Finally, since it is Christmas and it is the season of giving, I want to give back to you as readers and as friends so I do want to do a little giveaway, however, I have no idea on how to plan or organise one or what to give away, if any of you have any suggestions then please let me know. Hopefully I will do it in the new year just to say thanks, but I definitely need to hold myself accountable as it might slip away at some point. 
As always, if you have made it this far, then thank you. I hope your December is amazing. Do let me know in the comments any of your exciting plans coming up!
Grace xx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your A-Levels! I'm on my last year of them now, the terms go much faster in the second year I can assure you!!

    www.ellacharlottejones.co.uk

    ReplyDelete