Sunday 16 December 2018

The Body Shop Deluxe Advent Calendar - Week 2

I loved writing last weeks round up of all of these products in the first week of my beauty advent calendar and so here is week 2. This advent calendar is still impressing me and I am so excited to play around with some more products.

Day 9 - Almond Milk & Honey Hand Cream
I remember when I first started using The Body Shop, I would buy their hand creams religiously, I would use them endlessly in school and they were just the best. This scent, however, I have never seen before and I am pretty sure it is fairly new, but it smells lovely. I like this scent a lot because it is not super strong and so I don't feel overwhelmed whenever I apply it. This will definitely be with me at all times now and I am sure that it will help get me through the colder months. 
 Day 10 - Red Luffer
For me, luffers are such an essential and so it is great that this calendar came with one. It is also super Christmassy given the red colour and so it was the perfect addition. There isn't really much else to say about this but I am definitely happy that it comes in this calendar. I love The Body Shop luffers because they are super small and dense, they are definitely perfect for traveling, I've found. 

Day 11 - Pink Grapefruit Gel Lotion
In my week one round up, you will know that I said I wasn't a huge fan of the body lotions, however, this new gel-lotion formula seems very promising to me. I have always loved the pink grapefruit scent as it is a super fresh and fruity smell, so I was so happy that I get to have this scent back in my collection. This new formula is also super exciting to me though because it is very fast absorbing but it is still moisturizing. I think I am going to keep hold of this for when I go on holiday next as I can see this being very refreshing and cooling. 

Day 12 - Black Liquid Liner
I am not one for liquid liner myself so I am not sure whether I am going to keep this one of not, but I have heard nothing but good things about The Body Shop makeup and from what I've tried myself, I like it a lot. Maybe this will help me in trying to get more into liquid eyeliner as I would love to be able to pull it off. 
 Day 13 - Lip Liner in Hot Date
This is yet another makeup item but this time, it is a lip liner. I have had one of these in the past before and I have used it all the time since, so I am so glad to have another one in my collection. My last shade was a pinky nude but this one is actually a deep red shade which is perfect for the festive season. I find these lip liners to be so easy to apply and they really help to make my lipstick last longer.  

Day 14 - British Rose Body Scrub
I have actually had this exact product before in an advent calendar and I loved it so I am super happy to have it back. This scent is so fresh and I love the formula of this scrub. The size of this is also perfect for traveling so once again, I might be keeping this for when I go on holiday. 
 Day 15 - Born Lippy in Strawberry
As much as I love The Body Shop, can you believe that I have never tried one of these Born Lippys? Neither can I, to be honest, but I am excited to have one in my collection now. I am such a firm believer that you can never have too many lip balms so I will be interested to see how this one performs in comparison to my others. 

Day 16 - Almond Milk & Honey Body Butter
Like I said in my previous round up, I love the body butters from The Body Shop and since this scent is very new to me, I am excited to have this in my collection. This formula seems very similar to the mango one I unboxed last week, and so I think that this is going for all year round.

Let me know what you think of the second week of this calendar, I am definitely still loving it!
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm still gutted I didn't get this haha! I love the Almond Milk & Honey range, it smells incredible xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the almond milk and honey range!


    Candice | NatalyaAmour.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never tried it before until now, but I think that it is going to be my new favourite!xx

      Delete