Thursday 6 December 2018

Winter Makeup Look #1

I love autumnal makeup, whether it is warm brown smokey eyes or lots of glitter, I am here for it. This December, I really want to share lots of different makeup looks for the season and so hopefully, posts like this will be coming weekly. To start off though, I thought I would keep it super simple and begin with a makeup look that it classic for winter. Personally, I am not one for a bold lip, I would much rather draw attention to my eyes, however, this Bite lipstick has been sitting in my draw for a few months now and I just really wanted to wear it. As a result, I created this look which is super simple and is perfect for autumn. I definitely think that this look would be perfect for so many people and I am so glad that I stepped out of my comfort zone with this dark lip.
Products Used:
- Collection Illuminating Primer in Warm Apricot
- Revolution Foundation Drops in F6
- LA Girl Pro Concealer in Porcelain
- Natural Collection Matte Pressed Powder in Neutral
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Fawn
- Natural Collection Blush and Glow in Peach
- Natasha Denona Mini Blush and Glow
- Collection Clear Brow Gel
- MUA Matte Natural Essentials Palette 
- Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions Palette
- Collection Volumax Waterproof Mascara
- Misslyn Lip Liner in Rosewood
- Bite Lipstick in Chai

I really love how this makeup look turned out. Do let me know in the comments whether there are any makeup looks you think I should try out as part of this little series!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment