Sunday 14 June 2015

High Street Jewelery


Hi Everyone,
So today's blog post is going to be something a little different. I am going to share with you my favorite pieces of high street jewelry for spring.

Primark
Now everyone loves Primark for different reasons, clothes, beauty, home, they pretty much have something for everyone. I have never been one to go straight into primark and head straight for the jewelry, but when I do it never disappoints. I love Primark's statement necklaces, as you can see in the second picture I have 2. Both of them were £3-£5 which is so inexpensive and your probably thinking that they are really bad quality but they are not. They feel and look expensive and they don't break easily. These pieces are great for a party to pair with a plain top. 
Another thing I really like from Primark are the dainty bracelets, these were a gift so I don't know how much they are but they wouldn't have been expensive. I love wearing these as an everyday accessory, they are really cute and just go with everything.

Claire's
When I was a kid I was obsessed with Claire's but as I got older I just stared to hate it until I got a voucher from my auntie, so I just thought I would give it a go. When I went it all jewelry was on 3 for 2, I had enough of everything but I was attracted to the rings. They looked very original and wearable. As you can see in the third photo they are all different, my favorite is the bottom one. They were very inexpensive and they remind me of some I found in Topshop for a lot more.

New Look
Again, like I said about Primark I usually go into New Look for clothes not for jewelry but they never disappoint when I comes to jewelry. I love the dainty necklaces from New Look, they are inexpensive, good quality and they have lots of unique designs. As you can see in the bottom picture they are all small but very wearable. The two silver ones were gifts and the gold one was only £4.99 I think. These are just great for everyday and I would highly recommend them.

So I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and let me know whether you want me to do more jewelry related blog posts.
Grace xx

2 comments: