Wednesday 16 September 2015

Liebster Award




Hi everyone,
Today isn't my posting day, but never the less I have been nominated for another award/tag so I thought I would post that as a little extra. Anyway, the lovely Emily Rose nominated me for this award, (link to her blog here) so a massive thank you to her and I can't wait to answer these questions.

The Rules

1. Once nominated, thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominated some new bloggers - let them know they've been nominated.
4. Answer the 10 questions and ask 10 more.

My Questions:

1. Last photo you took?
Coninsidentaly, before types this, I took pictures for my next blog post. Comment and see if you get it right from this picture! #Sneekpeek I obviously hasn't been edited yet soooooo

2. What posts are you most proud of on your blog?
Probably my most recent one, as I always try to make all my posts better than the last one. If you haven't read my most recent yet, the link is here, but I just loved how it was so different to anything I had ever done or seen before.

3. How long have you been blogging for, why did you start?
I have been blogging since 2014 November, as just something to do on the weekend. Honestly, though I feel like I really started my blog in January as at the start of 2015 I promised myself to stick to blogging and I have! I started blogging because I am not a confident person, and I feel like I have really good opinions, that I just never share so I thought to create a blog and share my opinions to people that actually care about my thoughts. I also have never been able to be myself and since starting this, it has really brought out the best in me.

4. Last book you read?
This is slightly embarrassing, because I am not a big reader. Being truthful though, the last one I read was Zoe Sugg's Girl Online last year in December (Oops).

5. Favorite thing about yourself?
Nothing. Really, there is nothing about myself I like. I'm sorry if that's not the answer you want but it's true. I do really dislike everything about myself.

6. Gold or Silver?
Depends on what, I really like gold jewelry but only if it goes with my outfits, then it would be silver. In general as two colours though, it would have to be gold.

7. Favorite meal?
My favorite meal to eat is probably dinner and buffalo wings. If you know me, you know I love spicy food, and so does my whole family. The best ones are in Florida (but I don't live there) *sheds a tear thinking about how good the food is*. 

8. Fashion or Make Up?
Fashion all the way, as much as I love beauty, fashion has always been a passion of mine since day one. To me fashion was that one thing that made me feel "me" and I still love it for the exact same reason.

9. If you owned a shop: what do you think it would be called and what would it sell?
Funnily enough, I want to own a clothing shop one day, so I would have to say a clothes shop but I am not sure on the name. Trust me, I have thought about this a lot, if I had a shop these are my choices for names...
- BLOCK
- Style it up
- Kate Couture
Anyway, comment which one you think I should go for r if you have an even better one. Yes though, one day I would love to design my own clothes to sell in a shop (a bit unrealistic, but maybe one day).

10. Best moment of 2015 so far?
This is hard... These are my main highlights of my year so far...
- London (March)
- Metting Bars and Melody (April)
- The Vamps in concert (April)
- Olly Mus in concert (May)
- Birthday (July)
- Radio City Live Concert (July)
- Reaching over 100 followers on Bloglovin
- Reaching 1k on Instagram

Your Questions:
1. Favorite thing about having a blog?
2. What is your number 1 advice for anyone and everyone?
3. Dream job?
4. Favorite type of chocolate?
5. What is your instant "pick me up" film?
6. Favorite band/singer?
7. If you could go one place in the world where would it be?
8. What is your favorite type of accent to listen to?
9. Favorite subject at school?
10. Favorite flavor milkshake?

I really hope you enjoyed this post. Again another thank you to Emily for tagging me in this. Comment below your favorite blog post of mine. Have a great day!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment