Friday 22 July 2016

Summer Lip Products

Hi everyone,
Today's I am going to be sharing with you some of my top lip products for summer. To me, summer is when all of the pinks and corals come out, so as you read this post you might so a similar theme.

Freedom Pro Butters Lip Gloss in Cat Whiskers - Semi matte coral shade, light weight and buildable.
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - Pink/nude shade gloss, creamy and long lasting.
Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub - Smells amazing, helps lip products on top last longer.
Mac Shanghai Spice - Peachy nude shade with a glossy finish.
Benefit Posie Balm - Moisturizing coral shade, perfect for on the go.
NYX Lip Gloss in Beige - Pigmented and glossy warm pink shade.
Maybelline Baby Lips Electro in Strike a Rose - Bright coral shade, moisturizing and creamy.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I am sorry it is a little short but I hope you found some summer lip inspiration. Have a great day!
Grace xx

10 comments:

  1. The Nyx Butter Gloss is so pretty. Great post. Lucy x

    www.justthatlucy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those types of lip shades atm! Definitely will have to try them out :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about hot pinks right now. I love Wet n Wild's Cherry Picking, it's such a nice pink red and it's matte which I prefer when I do bolder lips. Your options are quite lovely as well!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could get Wet n Wild in the UK, I would love to try out that lipstick!xx

      Delete
  4. I've been looking for some new lip products for this Summer, so this is perfect! Thank you! x
    PS, I absolutely love your blog!

    Lauren | www.simplylaurenelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried or even heard of that Lush lipscrub! Thanks for the recommendation xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you been living under a rock? They are amazing!xx

      Delete