Sunday 7 August 2016

A Home Bargains Haul!

Hi everyone,
As you are reading this, I should be back off my holiday which is weird because I am writing this before I go. Anyway you might not know this but Home Bargains is one of my favorite shops and so I always go in to see whether they have any new bits and I also needed a few things for my holidays so that is why there is a haul. You can pick up some great things at Home Bargains so lets begin! Enjoy!

First thing I bought looked fairly new to the shelves and it is a makeup brush cleaner. This was only £1 and you get a lot for the money. I have used this a few times and I like it. It's great for spot cleaning brushes but the smell is a little like BBQ sauce (ew) which is odd. Never the less, it is definitely worth checking out for yourself.
Again another new product is the nail polish correcter pen. This was about 39p and I knew I had to try it. If you are impatient like me or you lack in concentration, you tend to get a lot of nail polish on you finger and not your nail, that's what this pen is for. If you do nail art or you are just messy like me this pen is suppose to help clean up the edges of your nail and get rid of any access. I will report back on whether it works.
Next was a cute little purchase, I bought a pack of bobby pins that came with a little container to keep them in. I don't remember the price but it was no more than a pound but I just thought that this would be ideal for traveling. The container is a little childish this the little princess on the lid but we can just ignore that. Hopefully this will help me to not loose my bobby pins.
As you all know I love my hair oils but I needed a travel friendly one for my holidays so I picked up this Argan Oil one. It's a bit of a risk since I haven't tried it but I am sure I will love it. This was only about £1 this will hopefully stop my hair from doubling in size during the humidity.
Finally I picked up a holiday essential, after sun. I love this one by Garnier because it is super cooling on the skin. This was about £3, this will last me for a long time. I am not one to burn a lot but even of an evening to cool down this will be useful.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what great purchases you get when your at Home Bargains. Have a great day!
Grace xx

4 comments:

  1. I have never been to Home Bargains before so I will have to go and check out what it is like soon! I love great deals like the ones you have got, I love affordable items. I often shop at Body Care as you can grt so much for your money! Great post as usual x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nail polish corrector sounds amazing! I am always so impatient doing my nails so I get the polish everywhere xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete