Tuesday 2 August 2016

Another Beauty Haul...

Hi everyone,
Like I promised I have another beauty haul, I hope you enjoy!

From Superdrug I bought the Real Techniques Miracle Completion Sponge, I have wanted to try this for so long and it has never been in stock. I will be trying this out when I am on holiday so I will report back once I am back off my holidays. 
Next I bought the Barry M Colour Correcting Primer in Green. My natural skin is very red and I thought this primer looked like it would work for me. I haven't seen people talk about this but I wanted to try it anyway. It has a very strong silicone feel to it but I think that is good because I have oily skin, but so far it has primed my skin as well as reducing the redness.
Since it was 3 for 2 on all makeup in Superdrug, I got this product for free and it is the Barry M Lip Liner in Coral. Now it's summer, I wanted a orange lip liner. I have always thought that orange really suited me and so I bought this lip liner. I will let you know how I get on with this.
From The Body Shop I bought the Camomile Cleansing Butter. I have wanted to try this for so long and since I needed a travel friendly cleanser, I thought I would buy this. The concept of this product is very unique but it is so refreshing and it gets my makeup off super fast.
Finally while in the queue, I saw that they had a little makeup sale going on and that their powder foundations were reduced from £15 to £5 (what a bargain!) and so I had to buy one. I did guess my shade which turns out to be a little dark for me, but since it has spf 25 in it, I thought that it would be ideal for my holiday once I have a tan.
Next from Urban Outfitters, I got a Tangle Teezer. Believe it or not, I have never actually owned one but I needed a compact brush for my holiday and I thought I might as well invest in a Tangle Teezer. I also got the limited edition colour which is a yellow and baby pink shade, which is a beautiful bonus.
The final thing I bought was from Lush and it was a repurchase of one of my favorite toners. The Tea Tree Toner by Lush is such a refreshing toner, I thought I must have it for my holiday. I got the 100g which should last the whole time I am there and it is just such a great toner.

I hope you enjoyed this haul, there might be another one very soon. Let me know whether there is anything you want to try out of this haul. Have a great day!
Grace xx

12 comments:

  1. You've made some wonderful purchases! I quite like the miracle complexion sponge, however still favour brushes over it.. probably because I'm more used to them. I also would love to pick up the Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter when I've finished my current cleanser so I would love to hear a more in depth review! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I will be sure to do that for you!xx

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I love the RT sponge couldn't be without it :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the Real Technique's blender (although mines falling apart and i need to purchase a new one)! i really want to try the barry m primer, its sounds really good:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite nice, not great but for drugstore it is amazing!xx

      Delete
  4. Great post! I love the RT sponge and I'm on my 3rd one because they get past the point of cleaning very quickly!
    Emily
    www.emilyxjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tangle Teezer are my all time favourite! I love the collection you brought.
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very proud that I didn't just buy all makeup haha!xx

      Delete
  6. I love reading hauls! I really need to get my hands on a tangle teezer, they sound so good x
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete