Sunday 22 July 2018

Discovering Jumpsuits

I have never really loved the whole jumpsuit, all-in-one trend just because they always seemed too bold or dressy for me to ever actually wear them but after doing some snooping on Boohoo, I found my perfect jumpsuit and I am in love. Won't lie, I am not happy with how the pictures turned out but we are going to manage because I just needed to share this outfit asap.
This post is going to be pretty short as there is technically only one piece of clothing but I just needed to write about it because I think that it is so amazing and perfect for this current heatwave in the UK. Like I said earlier, this is from Boohoo and it is basically a sleeveless jumpsuit with culotte bottoms. I never ever thought that I would like culottes but this jumpsuit has changed me. I love the horizontal stripes on this as I feel like they actually make me look taller. I also love the band around that waist as I feel like it makes me look like I have a smaller waist, which I find to be super flattering. The combination of the white and navy makes this so fresh for summer and the fabric adds to this idea as it is so lightweight, which makes it really comfortable too.
At first, I was quite surprised by how well it fit me because I am slightly taller than average and I was scared that it would not fit my body, but it does which I guess is just lucky. It also fits everywhere really well, it is slightly tight around my chest but I think that it actually looks quite nice as it is fitted, but the bottoms fit really nice too which I was really not expecting. The best part about this jumpsuit is the fact that there are pockets which is just what every girl needs, the pockets do make this fabric a little baggy around my hips but I don't mind as you don't really notice when I'm just walking about. 
In terms of styling this, I think that in this warmer weather I would just put on my slip on vans and a pair of sunglasses just to keep it super simple. Saying that I think that you could even wear this piece in autumn with a leather jacket and some boots, which I think would look super cool.
I am definitely excited to experiment with styling this and maybe you will be seeing some more of this piece on my blog in the future. The link to this exact piece is left below, and it was super affordable so I do suggest checking it out.
Links:

12 comments:

  1. that jumpsuit is amazing and you pull it off so well!! great post as always! amelia Xx
    itsmeexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of jumpsuits but I never know where/when I'd wear one. I love the look of this one! xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am learning just to wear stuff like this more casually, it is actually super fun!xx

      Delete
  3. Great post - I love that jumpsuit! :) I am pretty short, so I never usually look good in jumpsuits or rompers...BUT, I found a romper the other day that fit me perfectly, so I hope that I will find a jumpsuit like that soon! Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love a good jumpsuit! this one is so pretty on you

    http://www.claresloves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YASSS i'm loving the look of this! The style is right up my street and I'm definitely an avid Boohoo shopper (Boohoo Premier team, where ya at) so I'll have to hop on this afternoon and pick it up! The waist really enhances your figure - wonderful post and find! x
    Marina Rosie x
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore jumpsuits! They're so easy to wear and great for both dressing up and dressing down. The only downside to them is how much of a pain they are when you need the loo!

    Have a great weekend!

    Chloe x

    http://www.yourschloe.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete