Monday 17 September 2018

I'm Back For Good!

You are all probably so sick of these posts of just me rambling about literally nothing at the moment, but I'm aiming for this one to be the last one for quite a while now. The main reason for me writing this post now is just because I am posting it tomorrow night so it will be a very current update which I think you all deserve. 
Unlike my other updates, this one is just about my blog. My blog has been something I feel as though I have neglected for quite a while now. Although you saw (somewhat) consistent posts, mainly throughout August, what you might not have realised was that they were all pre-written about a month and a half in advance, so realistically, I haven't written a bulk of current and consistent posts in forever. As for September, I came back from my holiday at the very start and then I sort of just jumped head first straight into my sixth form work. That roughly brings us to now. Last week was my first full week of sixth form and it hasn't taken me that long to notice just how much the work load is and just how much time my subjects are now going to occupy. Although I love the form of education I'm in, I do still need that escape and once upon a time, that was my blog, and I want it to be like that once again. 
I am finally now back in the headspace where I want to blog, I want to put 100% into this again. My blog will definitely take some time to get back on its feet again but I am so desperate to balance this with my school work and I just think that with practice and routine, I will get there. 
Saying that, I do currently have two finished posts that I want to post before my new content, just because I did put a lot of time and effort into them, and although they are not the best, I still want to have them on my blog for me to look back at, more than anything. Therefore, for the rest of September, I will be posting the rest of my pre-written content but from October onwards, you will be seeing new content, talking about things I have never spoken about before and I will be writing posts that I have always want to do. This is super exciting for me and I hope you are excited too!
As for the 'routine' side of things. For my pre-written content until the end of September, it will all be going up on Sunday at 10am. As for October onwards, I am going to stick to posting once a week, just so that I can really focus on making it something I really love and want to upload and that will be on Sundays at midday. 
Although I say it a lot (but also not enough), thank you to the people who do stick with me and who continue to support me, even through these little blips, I love you always!
Grace xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your upcoming posts!x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete