Saturday 3 January 2015

Another beauty haul

HI everyone,
Over the past couple of weeks I have purchased a couple of beauty products, so today I am going to share what I bought.

The first few things I got where actually late Christmas presents off my mum. I am not bragging I just thought I would include them.

 The first 2 things she got me where Barry M nail polishes from the textured effect collection. I have never tried this collection out before so I was definitely intrigued.

Mine were in the colours, Countess and lady.I have tried out both and I thought that they were just top coats, but I tried it on it'w own and it looks so pretty. Countess is probably my favorite because when it's on your nails it looks holographic and I love that effect. The whole point of the textured polishes is that after it has dried, you touch your nail and it feels like you have put glitter on your nails and it's so cool.



The final product I got off my mum was the Zoella Fizz bar. All you do is, break off as many cubes as you want and but them in your bath. I haven't used this yet but I am so excited to, but I have smelt it and it's smells so nice.


I went to superdrug and bought 2 things. From the collection stand, I have finally decided to purchase my first tube of the collection lasting perfection concealer. I have used this a few times and I absolutely love it. It gives great coverage and just evens out my skin and it stays on for the whole day. It only costs £4.19, It is so affordable and so worth the money.


The second beauty product I purchased from superdrug was the Tanya Burr lip gloss in Just Peachy. When I went to go choose the shade, they where on offer for only £4.99 and they are usually £6.99 which was great. This is the first lip gloss I have bought from this collection, and I think I need to go back and get all the shades.I love this lip gloss so much, and I have not stopped wearing it since I bought it. It is very pigmented, long lasting and smells great. I cannot wait to buy more of these. Let me know if you would like me to review the collection.





















The next thing I got, came free with a magazine I purchased, but I thought you would like to see it. It is the Essence liquid eyeliner in sparkling purple. This is such a pretty colour but as soon as I swatched it, I was a bit disappointed. It was very sheer and not very pigmented. When I tried it out on my eye you could barley tell it was there. What I did like, is that it was a very easy application. In store it would usually cost £2.49 but I wouldn't repurchase this again in this shade, but I might purchase it in a solid black colour.



Swatches ( Top to bottom )
Collection concealer
Tanya Burr lip gloss
essence eyeliner

The final product I got was a hair product. I am not the person to try out all sorts of different hair products, but I decided to buy a heat defense spray since I don't want to damage my hair too much. My mum kindly bought this for me,, and I am very grateful and it didn't cost as much as I thought it would. It only cost £4.95. 

I hope you liked my small haul.

Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment