Saturday 10 January 2015

Review: Barry M nail polishes

Hi everyone,
Today I am going  to review the Barry M nail polishes. There are many different collections so I will go into detail with each collection.

The first collection I am going to talk about is probably the most popular. The gelly hi-shine nail paint.

It claims to be a hi shine gel effect nail paint that provides an extra glossy finish.
I only have 4 off them but I love all of them. They are very pigment, I use two coats but you could only do one if you prefer. They are very shiny and they last along time on the nails. 
I really do love these and they are probably one of my favorite nail polishes I have tried.


The second Barry M nail polish collection I am going to talk about is the nail effect collection. I have only had these for a little while but, I have used them. I think that they are very pigmented and after they have dried they feel textured. I really love these, they come in many different colours and they are very long lasting.


I am now going to talk about the silk collection. I only have one off these but I have used it quit a lot. The one nail polish I have from this collection is this beautiful pastel pink/purple.I only ever used one coat and it was a solid colour, then all you ever have to do is add a topcoat. What makes them really cool,is like the textured effects it feels like silk (duh Grace, that's what the collection is). I really love this collection and I really need all of the colours.


The final nail polishes I am going to talk about are the top coats. I have 2 but they are very different.


The first topcoat I am going to talk about aren't the standard clear topcoats, they are detailed ones. I only have one, and it has little pieces of yellow,blue and green specs in it. This looks great over any nail polish. I hope that they do more cause they are really pretty.


The second topcoat I am going to talk about is just the standard one. It is a basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener all in one. Too be honest this is probably my favorite Barry M nail polish, it works the best and I love it so much. It works great and it makes my nail polish last so much longer.






I hope you enjoyed my first review, let me know what products you want me to review in the comments.
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment