Monday 14 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14 - Germany Haul !!!


Hi everyone,
You may or may not know, but I went on a school trip to Bremen in Germany last week. It was a great experience and while I was there I did a bit of shopping. I hope you enjoy reading what I managed to pick up.

(I will not be mentioning prices because some products you can only get in Germany and therefore in Euros not pounds)

Starting off with what I bought in the airport...

Seventeen had an offer on in Boots so when you spend over £6 you got 3 free brushes and a makeup bag and as I have been wanting to try Seventeen makeup, it was the perfect excuse to buy some. I have heard lots about there Stay time concealer, so I picked that up in the lightest shade and I have also been in desperate need of a new black coal liner. Even though I haven't heard much from their eye liners I still thought it was worth ago so that was my second purchase, and obviously I got the free brushes and bag. I was super happy with this purchase because it was so worth the money and I am very impressed with certain products.

Again in the airport, I bought myself a new Elle magazine because I needed something to do on the plane. This edition came with some The Organic Pharmacy skincare testers. Even though personally I hadn't heard much from the brand I was still going to save them for when I next travel.

Moving onto what I bought in the German shops...

Even thought are school went on this trip for the German Christmas markets we still wound up going into some actual stores.

The only clothing items I bought, were from a German brand called Tally Weijl which I had never heard of before but, I have recently found out there are a few shops in the UK and a website (link here). The first clothing item I got was a burgundy shirt with an embellished collar. I thought this was super unique and I have never seen anything like it before. It was also a super reasonable price and is great quality. Final item of clothing I bought was a grey and black stripped, high neck, mid-sleeve top. This is super basic but I really liked the quality of the material and it was super cheap. They had lots of different colours but I went for grey and black because I though it was more autumnal. 

During the trip I was sadly super ill, and I sucked it up to go shopping and my friend, Caitlin Hart ;) *bestest ever!* very kindly, treated me to an Artdeco palette. I am super grateful for this and I was not expecting it at all, and I love it so so so much. Artdeco is sold in the UK but is very expensive, this palette was super affordable (drugstore price) for a high end makeup brand. This is a very neutral palette but it includes some really unique shades that I don't have in my other palettes.

Walking through the town near were we were staying, my friends and I saw a huge mac stand and noticed it was a makeup shop selling all high end brands. Went I walked into the shop I immediately noticed a NYX counter and got super excited. I instantly picked up and bought the jumbo eye pencil in milk and a butter gloss in Creme Brule. The staff in the shop also gave me a Lancome tester which I might test out soon. This was probably on of my favorite purchases as you can't get hold of NYX in the UK easily and the products were super cheap.

Final products from the German airport duty free...

The last thing I bought was just a random purchase because I was intrigued. Another product from Artdeco but this time a lip product. It was also set at a special price which was just another excuse to buy it. It comes with three hydro lip booster lip glosses. So far I am really liking these and they are some really gorgeous shades. Again, with super good prices for a high end brand.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know how you are enjoying Blogmas. Have a great day!
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. Love this little haul! I love shopping in the Duty Free but always spend my money before I go on holiday :) Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the Seventeen gift with purchase too! The NYX Butter glosses are lovely, Boots and Feel Unique stock them in the UK now :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard but it was so much cheaper in Germany!
      xx

      Delete
  3. wow! they look like some amazing products!

    ~ innersmxle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The burgundy top looks so pretty and perfect for Christmas x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't worn it yet but I am super excited too!
      xx

      Delete