Tuesday 11 December 2018

These are a few of my *current* favourite things...

I feel like it has been so long since I have done a favourites post but recently, I have found myself gravitiating towards the same old things so I thought I would share them with you today. This is a very miscellaneous post but hopefully you like it, it is a bit of fashion and beauty as well as some music and TV but I am just going to go in a random order. 
Starting out with a little fashion favourite that has been such a staple for me during sixth form. These are my Heeled Black Boots from H&M. I bought these a few weeks into sixth form and I have honestly worn these none stop. One thing I will point out though is that they definitely do start to get a little uncomfortable and they definitely do start to rub after a few hours of wearing them but I still love them nonetheless. I love these boots so much because they go with everything and they just make me feel so great, as well as tall, which is always a bonus. These boots are going to be in my collection for so long as they are amazing quality and are a staple piece for autumn/winter.

As for music this month, I have been loving some new releases including Location by Khalid and Thunderclouds by LSD ft. Sia, Diplo and Labrinth. I have been obsessed with both of these songs over the past few weeks. They are both so catchy and just make me want to dance all the time. I would definitely suggest listening to these songs as I think a lot of people would love them. 
I have became such a jewellery person since starting sixth form as I can wear as much as I want and I have just fallen in love with the way it looks. In particular, I have been loving rings, the main two in my collection being from Tiffany's & Co. I find that both rings are perfect for everyday and they just add a little detail to any outfit. 

Considering how busy I have been over the past few months, it is safe to say that I have been lacking a bit of sleep from time to time and so one thing I have found myself reaching for is eyeliner. I tend to just put a little bit on in my tightline before school and I find that it just helps to draw attention to my eyes, making me feel like I look a little more awake. My favourite one in particular is the Lottie London AM to PM Eye Liner in Smoke, which is a blackened grey shade and it applies so easily as well as it not transferring which is such a huge plus for me. 

Another fashion piece I'm loving right now, is a good Checked Scarf. This one in particular is from Primark and I love it because it is black and white which is so versatile and easy to style. A huge bonas also is that it is super chunky so it is super warm and cosy to wear. I would definitely suggest having a little look in Primark for their scarves because they have some really adorable colour schemes in there at the moment. 

You're probably asking why I've put myself through this again, but it's true, I've started rewatching Pretty Little Liars and no I'm not proud of myself. However, this has became the perfect show for me to watch in the background of nearly anything. I am on season 4 right now which is one of my favourites but I know that when season 6 starts, it starts to get a little disappointing so I am going to enjoy it while I can. From rewatching PLL though, I have definitely been hit with all of the old feelings that I loved so much so it is safe to say that I am definitely enjoying rewatching the show right now. 
Onto a nail polish I am loving right now, it is the Barry M Quick Dry Nail Polish in Pit Stop. This is such a neutral yet beautiful grey shade that is so perfect for everyday. I also really love the formula of this nail polish, it is definitely my favourite one from Barry M as it dries so quickly and lasts a fair amount of time on my nails. 
As for another makeup product I am loving, it is a new primer that I picked up while I was in America this summer. It's the Hard Candy Hydrating Primer and I have no idea why this isn't spoken about more online because it is amazing. I have found that my skin has been getting quite dry over the past few months and so this primer is perfect. When you apply it to the skin, it feels like a gel and so it is super cooling and refreshing, yet, it absorbs into the skin really quickly and gives your skin a lovely sheen that shows through most of my foundations. I have been reaching for this primer so much and I would recommend it to anyone, it is so lovely!
As for my final product, it is a pretty classic one in the beauty community but it is the Stila Shimmer and Glow Liquid Eye Shadows. It has taken me a while to try these, but now that I have, I am not looking back. These are the biggest lifesavers as you can just throw them on and they look amazing. I find these so easy to apply and they last ages which is such a huge bonas for me. These shades also are so lovely as they go with most colours that I put in the crease. I definitely cannot wait to create more looks with these but so far I am so in love with them.
Let me know what you have been loving recently!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment