Sunday 23 December 2018

Christmas Day Outfit Ideas!

Christmas is 48 hours away and if you are anything like me, you already know what you are wearing. However, if you aren't yet prepared for Christmas day then hopefully this post will be of use to you. I love dressing up on Christmas day but I know that it is not for everyone and so in this post, I have put together five different outfit ideas for Christmas day. 
Comfy - Christmas Jumper and Leggings
If you are someone that just wants to be comfy and treats Christmas in a very casual way then I think that this outfit would be perfect for you. It is simply just a Christmas jumper and some leggings, nothing else but this way you are being festive, but you can still feel like you're lounging about. I would have preferred this jumper to be more oversized, to enhance the casual look, but this one, in particular, is from Sainsburys and the leggings in this picture are from GymShark (linked)
Glam - Leather and Lace
This is definitely a much more glamorous option but I do think paired with an oversized puffer coat, tights, and some ankle boots, you could also really dress this down, which I think is what I might go for on Christmas day myself. The burgundy leather skirt was the perfect way to incorporate a festive colour into this outfit but I think that it is mainly the lace top that makes this outfit so glam-looking. Obviously, this lace top is all lace and so I did pair it with a plain black bra underneath but I think that the lace top makes this outfit really feminine. The lace top is from Missguided (linked) and the burgundy leather skirt is from Sainsburys (similar linked here). 
Casual - Pop of red
I love incorporating little bits of red into my outfit for the festive season and I really love this idea. It is simply a red bodysuit paired with a polka dot jumpsuit. Jumpsuits have been a discovery for me this year, so it is probably no shock to you that there is one in this post but they are honestly just the best. This jumpsuit, in particular, is from Miss Selfridge (linked) and it is honestly so comfy and it fits really well. As for the red bodysuit, the one in this photo is from Select (similar linked here)
Cute - Playsuit and Over The Knee Boots
Preferably I would have worn this with a white polo neck rather than a white t-shirt but I had to make do, nevertheless, this outfit is quite out of my comfort zone personally but I do think that it is really cute and feminine. This playsuit is super cute because it incorporates the burgundy yet again, but the style of it is super girly. I decided to pair it with a white t-shirt underneath just to add some extra warmth but also bare in mind that I would probably pair this with a massive coat if I was actually leaving the house in it. Anyway, you can just about see the over the knee boots in this outfit and I honestly love how they look with outfits like these. I know this look probably isn't for everyone but it is definitely very cute. As for the playsuit it is from Papaya (linked), the white t-shirt is from Missguided (linked) and the over the knee boots are from Miss Selfridge (similar linked here)
Casual - Oversized Jumper and Scarf
As for my final outfit, it is definitely another more casual one, yet it, once again, incorporates a pop of red which as you can tell by this post, I am very much a fan of. Anyway, this is simply a denim mini skirt and tights paired with an oversized red knitted jumper and a monochromatic scarf. I love how red and denim looks anyway and the festive season is no different but I think with the tights and scarf, it just makes this outfit super cozy but also super warm. I would definitely wear this if I was doing something outdoors on Christmas day as it would keep me super warm paired with some chunky boots and a big coat. The jumper is from Hollister (linked), the denim skirt is from Missguided (similar linked here) and the scarf is from Primark (similar linked here). 

Let me know which outfit is your favourite and also what you plan on wearing on Christmas day yourself!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment