Sunday 5 August 2018

Casual Summer Evening GRWM!

I did this makeup look last night and I loved how it turned out, equally I loved how my outfit looked too so I asked on my Instagram whether you wanted to see a get ready with me and the majority of you did so that is what I am doing today. This post is going to be fairly short and sweet but nevertheless, I hope that you enjoy.
Products Used:
Collection Illuminating Primer in Warm Apricot
Iconic London Illuminator Drops in Original
LA Girl Pro Matte foundation in Beige
LA Girl Pro Conceal concealer in Ivory
Revolution Fast Base foundation in F14
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Vanilla
LA Girl Pro Powder in Translucent
Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder in Taupe
Makeup Revolution Ultra Bonze Bronzer
Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba
Ofra Highlighter in Everglow
MUA Matte Natural Essentials eyeshadow palette
Collection Clear Brow Gel
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Ivory
NYX Whipped Cream eyeshadow
Colourpop Issues single eyeshadow
Makeup Geek Creme Brulee eyeshadow
Huda Beauty Warm Brown Obsessions eyeshadow
Kiko Wet and Dry Eyeshadow in 208
Revolution Pro Pigment in Saint
Collection Volumax Waterproof Mascara
Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in I'm Nude
Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip in Fairy Floss
Top - Missguided
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - Tiffany's
Watch - Michael Kors
Let me know whether you like this look or not and whether you would like to see another post like this soon.
Grace xx

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this, your makeup looks amazing. I deffs want to try and recreate your eye makeup at some point xx
    http://www.lifeascaitlin.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie! You make up always looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love how glowy the look is x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think it is perfect for summer!xx

      Delete
  4. Love, Love, Love this look! You have a nice glow going on and I like the bronzey/gold color on the lids!

    Samara // The Marshall Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete