Tuesday 29 October 2019

LIVERPOOL - PHOTO DIARIES, 17.10.19

I'm hoping to turn this little photo diaries series into a thing so I hope you like it as an idea. I posted about the Walker Art Gallery previously on my blog so I will leave that linked at the end of this post but while I was on that trip with my sixth form, I was also able to get some pictures of Liverpool in the day, just out and about. I took more than I initially remembered and so coming back to edit them, I was really happy with how they turned out and so I wanted to share them all with you. With Liverpool being my local city, I definitely don't think this will be the last time you see Liverpool on my blog, but hopefully, you will agree when I say it is a beautiful city. 











Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment