Sunday 20 October 2019

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

So it currently feels super weird sitting down and writing this post because it has been so long. I have taken breaks from my blog before but I don't think it has ever been for this long. To try and get myself back into the swing of things I just wanted to have a bit of a chat and talk about what I've been up to for the past six weeks. 
There isn't an exact reason as to why I had stopped blogging or posting much online. My last few blog posts were from my holiday and I still have a few left to post, but I don't know whether they're going to be made public yet. After my holiday though, I was thrown right back into a routine with my final year of A Levels and a few other things taking up a lot of my time. During this time off, I never wanted to write a blog post and that's why it has been so long. I wasn't doing well mentally for a lot of September and I never felt motivated to do what usually made me so happy.
As for starting Year 13, it definitely wasn't an easy shift from Year 12, the workload got bigger as did the expectations as well as there being so much to do. I was also learning to balance my school life with my work one as that was something still so new to me. When it came to writing a blog post of an evening or a weekend, I just didn't really want to, I was either exhausted mentally or physically and so I guess that's why it has taken me so long to write a post until now. 
I don't really want this post to be a massive sob story from my behalf but I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm doing better now. I feel ready to start blogging more often and to create content that I really enjoy making. If you're reading this post then I really appreciate you all for sticking around. Hopefully, some exciting things are coming soon and I hope you'll all be there for when I hit the publish button!
Lots of Love,
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment