Saturday 7 September 2019

STYLING SAINSBURY'S

I don't know about you, but I never think to look at the clothing offered in supermarkets. My local supermarket is Sainsbury's and over summer, I have accumulated some summer pieces they have to offer. I have two outfits to share today that I wore on holiday but do let me know if you like this post and I will be sure to do some more, especially with the seasons changing. 
The first outfit is a more casual one and acted like a transitional bikini cover-up to a day outfit. These shorts are from Sainsbury's and I think that they are so perfect for a summer holiday. I love runner shorts as I just think that they are so comfortable and you can get some really cute ones, like these. I love these because of the quality of them. Although they are white, they are super thick and they just feel like amazing quality. I love the detailed, mesh layer on these shorts as I just think it makes them extra unique and stylish. Although I wore this in a more casual way, I also think these shorts would be so cute with little heels and a bralette for more of an evening look. The silver detailing and the quality of the shorts definitely make them feel and look more expensive than what they were. 
Like I said, these shorts acted like a cover-up for my one piece, and I also paired the shorts with this mesh hoodie from H&M. I love tops like this because they are so lightweight and comfortable, perfect for a cooler day on holiday. I also think that together, the shorts and top worked really well. 

Shorts - Sainsbury's
Top - H&M (years ago)
Similar - SHEIN
The other outfit I have to share is more of a feminine, day outfit, still casual but can be dressed up really easily. I have never been one for floaty skirts, if I wear a skirt, it tends to be bodycon or A-line as I found those to be the most flattering, however, I have really experimented this summer and have found some new styles which I really love. This skirt is described as 'flippy' which I agree with as it is fitted at the top and then it frills out on the bottom. If I had seen this a few months ago I wouldn't have looked twice, but my mum encouraged me to try it and surprisingly I loved it. This is something I can see myself wearing loads more as it is so comfortable and easy to style. I love the print of this skirt as well because the colours in it make it so easy to style. 
Styling this, I decided to pair it with a thick, strapped bodysuit in this muted blue shade. I love this bodysuit because the fit of it is so nice and I love the square neckline. The blue shade, I think, really suits the skirts and I also think that you could style the skirt with some brighter colours as well. A plain top I think suits this outfit well though as it makes the skirt the statement piece, which was definitely my intention. I also stuck with my white Vans just because they go with everything and are super comfortable. 

Skirt - Sainsbury's (out of stock)
Similar - Loft
Similar - ASOS
Bodysuit - OhPolly (colour unavaliable)
Similar - Missguided
Shoes - Vans

Let me know what you think of these outfits and this post! I will definitely be keeping my eye out on the pieces in Sainsubry's during the autumn/ winter months!
Grace xx

1 comment:

  1. I rarely got in Sainsbury's, but it looks like they have some nice clothes. I love these outfits!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete