Wednesday 4 September 2019

BOLD LACE

I'm here today with yet another holiday outfit post. I won't lie, these are starting to make me really miss the hot, sunny weather, but I hope you are still enjoying them none the less. This outfit is a little more out there for me, but I really loved wearing it out, I'd love to know what you guys think in the comments.

The standout part of this outfit would definitely be the top, which is a long sleeve, high neck, lace top in white. Firstly, anything white is so perfect for summer/ post-summer because your tan just pops more in white. With that being a massive bonus, I love this top as I think it really makes a statement. I paired it with just a plain bra underneath but you could pair it with anything, even a pop of colour underneath would look super cute. Obviously, this top is just pure lace, there is no stretch so it isn't the most comfortable to wear, but I went a size up in it so it had a more boxy fit, which is just my preference. I do really love the design of lace on this top though, I think the frills on it make it look so cute and I love anything high neck, so although this is pretty bold for me, it is definitely still my style. A piece like this, I also think, is great for hot holidays because it can get cooler of an evening and you can get a little more coverage on a top like this which I loved, especially because I was super burnt that day, it just helped to hide it. 
I perhaps styled this in the most boring way possible but I wanted to keep it comfy and casual as it was just a super chill evening. I just went for black denim shorts, which are so comfy because they have loads of stretch to them and my white Vans, because I wanted to keep the black and white theme. Obviously, there are so many ways this top could be style, either by adding a pop of colour or another texture, but like I said, I kept it comfy and simple, because that is pretty much my style. 

In the future, I definitely plan on experimenting more with this top, especially in both casual and formal ways, so maybe you will see this appearing once again in the future. 
I'd love to know how you'd style this top so please leave it in the comments!
Grace xx

Top - ASOS
Short - River Island
Shoes - Vans

2 comments:

  1. Looking very cute! Love the top x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really pretty top!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete