Thursday 31 October 2019

DENIM AND CORD

You have got to love autumn fashion, and now that the dark nights are here and the cold, frosty weather is approaching, there is no better time to get out all of the autumn clothes that probably never left your wardrobe if, like me, you live in England. I do love this time of year for clothing though and so I'm really going to try my very hardest to get some cool fashion posts up over the next few months. Ironically, as you are reading this, I will be on holiday in Abu Dhabi, where it is currently not freezing cold or autumnal so prepare for a slight change in seasons when I get back as I will probably be sharing the holiday on here at some point. I did want to get one autumn post up before my holiday though, just to hopefully, inspire someone with their autumn/ winter wardrobe. 
This particular outfit was for a day trip in Liverpool, which I have already shared a bunch of photos of on my blog, which explains why I have a camera around my neck. But, the weather was pretty good this day, no wind and rain, but it was a little chilly which is why I layered things with a jacket. Given that we were in galleries and walking around all day though, I tried to keep my outfit pretty comfortable and lightweight as well as having a jacket that was easy to take off and carry around with me in case it got too hot. 
What I love about this outfit are the trousers. They are a super new piece to my wardrobe and one I can see lasting me years and years to come. They are perfect for the colder seasons with the cord-material but I also think that the colour is so unique and cool for autumn. I got these in a size up to give them that oversized effect and paired with a belt, they are just so comfortable and such a great alternative to my regular jeans. I definitely plan to do an all nude look with these trousers, but for this one, I kept it super basic with some black and white. 
All the links to the clothes are as followed;
I really hope you like this outfit. Let me know what you think in the comments, I can't wait to make some more fashion content this year for you all!
Lots of love!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment