Sunday 3 November 2019

1960S PLAYLIST

I feel like not a lot of people might know this about me, but in terms of my favourite decade of music, it is without a doubt the 1960s. It is kind of a guilty pleasure thing but having grown up with that kind of music, super old school, I still find myself playing it constantly and loving it just as much as when I first heard it. I have an endless amount of songs I love from this time but I wanted to share the current 25 songs from the 60s that I a currently loving. If you love this time for music also then please let me know, or let me know if you love any of these songs, I am super curious.

California Dreamin' // The Mamas & The Papas
Son of a Preacher Man // Dusty Springfield
At Last // Etta James
It's Not Unusual // Tom Jones
Young Girl // Gary Puckett & The Union Gap
Unchained Melody // The Righteous Brothers
Come See About Me // The Supremes
Baby Love // The Supremes
You Can't Hurry Love // The Supremes
Build Me up Buttercup // The Foundations
Get Ready // The Temptations
My Girl // The Temptations
Oh, Pretty Woman // Roy Orbison
Be My Baby // The Ronettes
Baby I Need Your Loving // Four Tops

I Can't Help Myself // Four Tops
Rescue Me // Fontella Bass
Sugar, Sugar // The Archies
Do You Love Me // The Contours
Daydream Believer // The Monkees
Brown Eyed Girl // Van Morrison
Respect // Aretha Franklin
Signed, Sealed, Delivered // Stevie Wonder
Everlasting Love // Love Affair
Burning Love // Elvis Presley

I hope I've inspired some of you to listen to some old-school music, I can definitely say that I much prefer it to the modern stuff, however, there probably will be a playlist filled with some more modern music soon anyway. Let me know what songs from this list are your favourites or if you have any other 1960s songs that you recommend I check out ASAP!
Lots of love,
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment