Sunday 17 November 2019

CHANGE IS GONNA COME

It has been a little longer than I expected since I last posted on here and it is my own fault, but today, I wanted to share some new and exciting news that may excuse why I wasn't able to post last week. To put it simply, I got a new job. It was a role, completely out of my league, but somehow they offered it to me at the end of October and I officially started last Monday. Between that and my regular commitments at sixth form, I have been living off of little sleep, lots of coffee and several to-do lists, however, I'm hoping now that I've had a week to settle, I will be starting to form a routine. Obviously, I am only 17, still in sixth form and so this job is only part-time, however, it is super exciting because it is for a very official and sophisticated company that I now feel so lucky to be working for. It is 15 hours a week, which means that on top of full education is going to take some getting use to, however, I know how lucky I am to have this job and I was not willing to let it slip through my fingers. 
With this new job, I want to start posting a little more about employment on my blog as I feel like I am starting to learn a lot so please let me know if you would be interested in that. Obviously, I am not some crazy employment expert, but for someone who only a few months ago knew nothing about the big wide world of work, I feel like I am finally starting to get to grip with it. 
I guess that's all I really have to say for this post. Right now, I am still very new to this job, training for its requirements, however, I feel like it is somewhere I'm going to work for a while and so I am super excited to fully get started once my training is done in a few weeks. I am going to try my very hardest this week to get some posts up for you, especially as I have loads of cool ideas in the works right now. It might take some time though for me to build a routine around this new job, but I hope you're all patient with me. 
Thank you for your constant support always!
Lots of love!
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment