Saturday 9 November 2019

YAS MARINA CIRCUIT, MERCEDES-AMG GTS DRIVE - PHOTO DIARIES, 29/10/19

As you may or may not know, at the end of October, my family and I went on a family holiday to Abu Dhabi for a bit of a break. The entire holiday was incredible and I knew that I definitely wanted to do a post about some of the things we got up to. One day while we were there, my dad and brother got the chance to drive a Mercedes around the Grand Prix track, so it was definitely a day for the camera. The place was filled with loads many cool cars and so I managed to get quite a few pictures. This isn't something that I'd ever thought I'd get the chance to see and so I really wanted to document this in a little blog post. Hopefully you enjoy the pictures!










Lots of love,
Grace xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow these cars are really cool. It sounds like an amazing experience!

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete