Wednesday 24 December 2014

The Body Shop Advent calendar: Week 4

Today I am going to tell you the final three products I received in my advent calendar 2014.

 22nd December
So today I got my first ever shower cream. I have tried their shower gels and they are one of my favourite products they do but I have not tried their shower cream. Mine was in Shea which is a lovely nutty and light scent. I am really excited to try this out and I will let you know which shower product I prefer.






23rd December
I received one of their famous body butters. Mine was is Shea to go with the shower cream and they smell the same, nutty and light. I got the mini body butter which comes in really cute packaging and has a lot of product. I have only ever own one other body butter from The Body Shop and it was also a mini one, But it was in mango. They might be the same product but different formulas. The Shea butter is very think and rich and nourishes the skin, the mango one is light, creamy and thin compared to the shea butter one. I cannot wait to compare the two together so I will let you know how that goes.

24th December
The final product I got in my 2014 Advent calendar was a mini size White Musk perfume. I was so excited to try this out since I have wanted to try it for ages. It is small so I might save it for when I next travel. The scent is very strong and masculine, it is not my favourite but I will use it. I am not the biggest fan of the scent but it does last a long time on the skin. I might by another on of their perfumes but not in that scent.

So I hope you have enjoyed finding out what I got in my advent calendar of 2014. At the end of the week I will be posting my favourites from this advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment