Wednesday 11 December 2019

FIVE THINGS I'M CURRENTLY LOVING

I have actually been meaning to do this post for a while because I am constantly finding weird little things that I just have an excessive amount of love for and so I wanted to share them in one post. This definitely isn't your typical favourites post filled with lots of glamours beauty and clothing bits but nevertheless, I hope you like it. 

PLANNER - SAINSBURYS
For the people who know me personally, you'll know that I love nothing more than being organised and this planner has been incredible for just that. When it comes to planners, I like them really simple, a page per date is all I ask. I picked this one up in July and with the planner starting in August, I've had plenty of time using it and loving it. One thing I will say though because it is white, it is already so dirty, however, in terms of it fuctioning, it is perfect for everything I need it for. It is a perfect size, roughly A5, with a page a day being just the right amount for me to fill out my deadlines, daily to-do lists and events coming up. This is definitely just a staple in my daily routine and I love that it helps me to keep on track of the things going on in my life. 

REX ORANGE COUNTY'S PONY ALBUM
I was actually lucky enough to see Rex Orange County in concert in the middle of November on his Pony tour and he was just incredible. In the lead up to his concert, I had his album on repeat in my car, and to say I love it is an understatement. I find it rare to like every song from an album, but I have I do with this album. There is something for everyone, for every mood and emotion I'm feeling. He just has such an incredible voice and album, I just love him. I think everyone needs to listen to this album. 
RESTORE ME - TAHERH MAFI
Not that I have had much time to finish this book lately, but this is what I am currently reading. I started reading the Shatter Me series earlier on this year and read the first three books in the space of a week, so I guess that shows just how in love I am with this book, but I have finally gotten around to reading the fourth book. It is just as good as the first three books and I am so excited to finally finish it. For those who don't know anything about this series, it is a dystopian romance book but it is just so much more than that. What I love most about this book is the character development, it is unlike anything I have ever read before. I also feel like it is a series of books that I have taken a lot from. 

SOFT & GENTLE ANTI-PERSPIRANT IN LOTUS AND WATERMELON
This is such a random favourite to have, but when I went cruelty-free a few years back, I found it really hard to find a deodorant that wasn't tested on animals, until I tried Soft & Gentle. I have tried a few of their anti-perspirants now but this scent beats all of the other ones I have tried. It is just so fresh and like I said, it is cruelty free so I don't think I'd purchase any other deodorant and I encourage all of you to try Soft & Gentle as a brand as I really think they are underrated in the beauty department. 
Finally, a little fashion favourite. I got these trainers while I was on holiday but luckily I found a link to them online, however, they are in a different colour. Anyway, these shoes are just beautiful. When it comes to my style, comfort comes over anything and so trainers are always my staple shoe in my collection and in my opinion, you can never have too many of them. What I love about this pair, is the pop of yellow on the sole. I just think that they are so fun and really add something to an outfit. I have never seen a shoe like this before and I am so grateful to have them in my collection. 

I'd love to know if you are loving any random things in the comments below.
Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment